Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Evocality (Kickstarter campaign coming soon!)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• InfinityIsTheEnd
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-10 14:21:36 — Link

Update: Save the date! The Kickstarter campaign will be starting soon and there will be special rewards for those who pledge on the first day!

Evocality is an upcoming game by Leef that I'm really hyped up about and I was wondering if anyone here has heard about it? I'd love a shout out from some familiar faces in the fan forums! If you're not already a member of the fan forums, then I urge you to join now to become part of the tight-knit community we've become and get to know the wonderful staff behind the game.

If you are interested in joining, click here! I hope to see you guys there!

So, what is Evocality, anyway?

I'm glad you asked, stranger! Evocality is an upcoming browser-based virtual pet sim wherein your creativity is encouraged and roleplaying helps you advance further in the game. (If, however, you don't wish to roleplay, it's definitely not mandatory and there will be more conventional ways to earn currency, I believe.) Your role as a student of Chauncer University is to perform various radical experiments on canines and breed them to create outstanding results such as these:

Cool! But what makes it different from other virtual pet sims?

Another good question! Well, for one thing, you can create a character between the ages of 16-30 and choose among the 10 majors available. Each major has its own unique set of advantages and will improve the way you play.

(rarity tiers in order: Standard, Strange, Domestic, Wild, Unique, and Exotic)

On another note, based on the Belyaev fox experiments back in 1959, the breeding system is unique and focuses on pets mating to pass on rarity tiers, instead of coat patterns. Will you create an exotic champion? Or a mutant fluke?

But what do I get for joining the fan forums?

Well, if being a part of a tight-knit community that is just as interested in Evocality as you are isn't enough, you can:

• Get to know the staff members
  • Show your support by reserving an account number + username for as little as $5
  • Purchase one of the 5 Preliminary Supporter Alpha sets left and get
  1. access to the game during the alpha period
  2. your choice of any untaken ID number from #21+
  3. a Founder trophy on your profile
  4. a custom dog/wolf created for you
  5. a custom accessory/apparel/companion item of your design choices.

Take part in contests

So what are you waiting for? Join now!

• InfinityIsTheEnd
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-19 13:05:13 — Link

Heads up, guys! The Kickstarter campaign will be starting on October 21 - that's in two days! Members of the fan forums who pledge more than $50 will receive a lovely steampunk-inspired Dire Wolf: If you're interested in owning a dire wolf like this, sign up now and be sure to pledge $50+ in the upcoming Kickstarter

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla