Boards < General < Help < crafting ~methods of finding recipies

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 11:54:22 — Link

So uhhm in that list of recipies there are a lot of stuff you can build, but in the shop there are only so few recipies around.

Will that change or do we really have to find the others somewhere else?

I mean I cam across a scriptorium once which allowed me to exchange recipies, but is that really the only other option?

If so I guess that will be a time consuming task getting a certain blueprint is all. xP

Edit: Okay the list of methods to find those elusive little recipies stands as follow

• few are buyable in store
  • the shops, which randomly stocks magic items in the explore, stores recipies too
  • they are in the chests in the explore
  • there is also a scriptorium which allows you to exchange one of your recipies for a random other one

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 15:35:02 — Link

I don't know if it will change per-say, but I know for a fact that you can buy Recipes while you're out exploring. If you find one building {can't remember which one} it gives you an option to buy a Recipe-- usually for about 5k silver. I came across a Telescope Blueprint that way, but didn't have enough to buy it sadly. P:

You may also be able to find them in chests. Otherwise I'm really not too sure what the other options are other than shop, explore shops, and maybe chests. It may very well change if it proves too difficult to find them in the future? But then again maybe they're supposed to be a rare-ish thing to have, I dunno. (x

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 15:56:15 — Link

Ahh okay so there is another shop in the explore that sells them too *takes notes*.

Hmm I wonder if you get them from beating up those shrine bosses or form chests. I sure know I never managed the first and haven't found any in the other. xD

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:01:47 — Link

M'hm. I think the BluePrints it sells out are probably chosen at random-- Telescope was something I hadn't seen before haha.

Hmm... Maybe! I dunno, I can't beat a Shrine Boss for the life of me. I've yet to find anything of real interest in those chests. XD It's usually just Vermillion.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:19:36 — Link

The main source of blueprints is chests on the islands. Please note the resources which are required for constructing each building (you can check them in the List of Recipes). Constructing buildings is a long-term task, and it should be harder to collect resources than to find/trade a recipe. We will add other recipes to the State Shop if it turns out that it's impossible to get them in the reasonable time.

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:34:31 — Link

Hmm okay thanks. ^^

It's good to know there is valuable stuff in those chests after all. xD

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla