Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs < Beast Temple problem

Boards

• ChikaraHeart
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-25 17:28:59 — Link

Every time the battle at the temple ends in a draw my pet is still shown on the map but cannot move, if I try refreshing the page to see if that will unstick it, I am then in a manual battle and after one move it tells me I have lost to the temple guardian and have to leave the island.

It's not a big deal, just a bit annoying and confusing at first.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-02-25 17:51:29 — Link

How many times have you encountered the temple with draw result? If it was a single temple, this looks just like the connection to server was lost right after the battle.

Losing to the temple guardian always results in leaving the island, everything is fine here.

• ChikaraHeart
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-25 21:09:18 — Link

It happens every time I draw, never had it work correctly.

I know I should leave the island if I lost, but what it's doing is going from a draw to after I refresh because it's stuck acting like it restarted the battle in manual, but not actually allowing me to battle, just suddenly changing the result to a loss, in the same battle I just had a draw on.

• ChikaraHeart
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-25 21:20:45 — Link

Okay, I just explored until I got a draw on a temple again and took some screenshots.  The first shows the draw message, and I can no longer move at all.  The second picture shows what happens after I refresh the page, I can not actually attack at all.  And when I press the x button to close the battle window I get what's in the third picture, saying I had now lost.

• ChikaraHeart
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-25 21:21:49 — Link

Sorry, I guess it only lets me attach one picture per message, so here is the second.

• ChikaraHeart
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-25 21:22:31 — Link

And third.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-02-25 23:25:10 — Link

Thank you for details! We're investigating this issue. I will post an update here when it will be cleared out or fixed.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla