Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Raffle Pets (closed)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-02 06:05:09 — Link

I will be doing a free pet raffle the amount of winners will depend on the amount of pets I'm giving away. So there can be any were from 1 to 20 winners each month I do this. The winners will be picked from those who post bellow. You can only be enter once. There is also anouther thread in the newbie giveaways found here. Both threads are for the same raffle so don't post in both as duplicate names will have only one entery.

Just enter by telling me your fav tv show at the moment. Then wait untell the 29th of November I will pm the winners when they are chosen. If you are wondering what pets you can win just look for the tab called Raffle Pets. Though the pets in there can change as I might add more as I contue breeding my own pets or last months winners are picking their pet as I have to go down the list of winners and wait for their reply. So that means you can end up with GP3 pets as sooner or latter that will mostly be all I will have in my stables.

I have GP3 pets of all species.

I do raffles every month (or so) so if your looking for a free pet just enter as you just might be one of the winners.

• Jaden
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-04 04:52:38 — Link

My favorite show is Grimm.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-06 02:43:51 — Link

I like the Avatar; The Last Airbender

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• Black_Storm
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-06 07:38:00 — Link

Mythbusters. Too bad they stopped making it, but it was on for 10 years. *shrug*

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-07 00:41:41 — Link

In the next four or so days I'm mass breeding my GP3 pets in groups some of these newborns will be part of this months raffle.

I do raffles every month (or so) so if your looking for a free pet just enter as you just might be one of the winners.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-07 14:21:36 — Link

/0.0\

XD dunno y I did that. Cool!

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-08 07:20:48 — Link

The newborns are mostly in their groups now and you can now get a sneak peak at whats coming into the Raffle Pets when they get older but any pet that still has a newborn or just got rid of it in the last 7 days of each raffle will go to the next raffle. New raffle pets from the ones in the title Baby Raffle Pets will go into the Raffle pet tab but are not for winners to pick of the last months raffle as these are the fresh bloods for the new raffle.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-13 22:57:43 — Link

I'm gonna go with Black_Storm on this one, Mythbusters :P

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-14 05:48:57 — Link

I like the Aqua-Bat's Supershow.

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-20 20:24:20 — Link

This is still going on enter while you can.

• Snowywings
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-21 03:04:50 — Link

I loved Mythbusters (still hunting for the episodes I didn't watch), but right now I really like Tanked.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla