Boards < General < Creative < Chez Wolla

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Wolla
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-03 05:27:08 — Link

Edit : I'm no longer an active player for the moment but I come from time to time to check on my pets... and sometimes to add a new skin :)

Hello there!

I made this post to celebrate my complete collection, I just submitted my 9th skin. I now have one for each beast.  Yeah :)

I received a graphic tablet 6 months ago and decided to make skins to practice. Since those are pretty much all I draw, you can actually see the improvement, isn't nice?

Here they are 

First batch :

Link to larger image : UnicornGryphonLykos

Second batch :

Link to larger image : Dragon, Puma 1, Puma 2

Third batch 

Link to larger image: Roc, Throdama, Cockatrice, Symurgh 

4th batch, more unicorns

Rejected corner :

Thank you to all of you who bought one

I'm happy to receive feedback, it's the main reason I started this post, just remember that I'm a beginner :)

Suggestions are welcomed but I'm usually really bad at taking the time to put them in practice, same goes for requests. ( I'm so sorry Sylvaniiel I swear I didn't forget).

As always, feel free to correct errors as well

• Wolla
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-03 06:31:59 — Link

What's new?

Latest skin 13/04/2017 - Easter Gryphon

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-06 20:31:17 — Link

Wow, I love these! Your lykos looks too much like a fox for my taste, though. I assume it was rejected 'cause of the multiple tails. Very well drawn, the tongue was a nice touch.

You've done a great job. I'm not a big dragon fanatic but I like what you've done with yours, very heraldic. I can tell it's been waiting hours to go on the battlefield or arena and now it's just bored and tired... The puma looks like it's in a medieval tapestry.

I would love a fancier unicorn. Running, prancing or rearing, with a more dappled coat. I would totally buy that.

So in sum, dragon is best. Probably will get that one *two thumbs up*

*ps extra thumbs up for those perfect symurgh wings*

You need to experiment with shine and transparency for extra pop. The throdama is lovely, too, by the way. It makes me hungry for hunny.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Wolla
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-07 04:37:34 — Link

Thank you arete. The unicorn was the first one I draw and it's my next project. I took your suggestion to hearth, I'm drawing a fierce war unicorn this time. The pose is done, I'm in reflexion for the color. A dappled coat is always lovely you're right, it's a pain to do the shadow for it though.

The dragon is a favorite for the moment but I have a weakness for the throdama, it looks so fluffy and friendly somehow :P

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-07 11:24:53 — Link

Bzzzzzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzz! :)

• Wolla
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-09 06:53:24 — Link

Here it is arete, a unicorn in action. I went for a Isabelle coat, I love this color.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-10 20:12:08 — Link

Put it on my practically-perfect unicorn, Banner the Cremello <3

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/833518

I found some different colourways:

http://animalabout.com/wp-content/uploads/andalusian-horse-dapple-grey-andalusian-horse-black-andalusian-horses-20150922094402-560122e2080fc-1024x1007.jpg

Image result for dappled gray andalusian

• Wolla
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-12 15:38:36 — Link

You want me to try and see if I can color the last skin in a coat similar to that? I don't have a lot of time to draw an entirely new one since pokemon go started :P but I'll store it for later.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-12 19:56:13 — Link

Yeah, a dappled-grey rearing unicorn, but with light feet. I'll buy that one too ^^ (Maybe a longer mane, like in the second visible picture?)

EDIT don't go anywhere dangerous with your phone while hunting pokemon!! *shakes mamma bear finger*

• Wolla
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-02 03:21:42 — Link

So, I stopped playing for a long enough time to do the modifications. I wanted to try another style for the mane. I went for a lighter coat though. It's pending at the moment.

Edit - oops, I forgot to hide the second ear! I fixed it in the submitted version

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-03 10:44:24 — Link

Oooooooooooooooooooh

Wolla I'm sending you internet hugs and heart-shaped balloons!!!!!

I'm so getting this. :3333

• Wolla
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-03 14:30:06 — Link

So glad you like it! It's still pending though, I hope the drawing is okay :P

It's funny, I just realised that it looks like a fancier version of the very first unicorn I drew :)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-03 18:33:53 — Link

You've definitely levelled up in badass. And skill. I think I'll put this one on one of my new Fragrance unicorns (I'm building a Confusion unicorn squad for the battlefield. Fear meh).

Would you do a few more please? Please please please???

How about a black Friesian colourway?

Image result for friesian

For Khaleesi! And for me! :D

• Wolla
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-03 22:14:29 — Link

Well one more won't hurt anyone I think :P

Altough I thought you would be tired of the same pose so I did the same as the other two in black and then I adjusted it a bit. Wich one do you prefer?

The gray one still haven't been approved so i don't know if there's something wrong with the skin, we'll see ^^

* I'll fix the shadow of the second one before submitting if you prefer it, I just didn't feel like doing it now :P

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-04 17:27:37 — Link

I think the top one's still nicer. Could you give it a truly shagnificent mane? Like really long and wavy and curly and swirling at the tips? Pretty please with sugar and a pikachu on top? :333

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla