Boards < General < General Chat < HTML Code Learning, Anyone?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Hydrofang
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-28 00:00:13 — Link

Hey, so I was wondering if anyone was interested in making cool HTML pages, or rather, learning how to do so.

It's really simple to do, so if a good amount (I guess, 5+ is a good number?) of people want to learn how to make something like this, leave a reply! I can easily create a tutorial!

Alternatively, if anyone wishes for me to make something for them like this, I would be more than happy to do so. The one I have took roughly 90 minutes. I would put this part in advertising, but it doesn't fit under the categories, and this isn't really an art.

PM me if you want a page done for yourself without a tutorial, because I need to know how you wish for it to be set up. ^w^ That's all!

Thanks for reading, have a nice day everyone!

~Hydrofang 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-07-06 23:21:48 — Link

Very nice! If you're selling them you should post pricing too! 

I think this catergory is just fine as it seems to be the best fit (especially since you are also talking about voding too!). :) 

-Nightingale

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Hydrofang
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-08 22:19:23 — Link

Nightingale (#67) wrote:

Very nice! If you're selling them you should post pricing too! 

I think this catergory is just fine as it seems to be the best fit (especially since you are also talking about voding too!). :) 

-Nightingale

Thanks for the kind words, and I was going to put pricings, but I don't really know how I would receive money. As far as I know, there isn't a way to directly send coins to one another, and I fear gold is too expensive for everyone. I don't think there's a way to transfer /that/ either. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-07-18 19:43:46 — Link

If you "sell" an item or pet to someone you can put a price on it. That is how the majority of people trade silver. Usually an item that wouldn't be missed. :)

You could always do it on a donation basis- have people provide what they thinks is fair in terms of items, pets, or maybe even a trade in art or some such! 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla