Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Direct Sales

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Paw40320
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-26 03:59:58 — Link

I think BeastKeeper shouls have not just Auctions, but a Direct Sales also. A Direct Sales is a place where you can post your pet up for sale for a certin amount of gold/silver coins, without having to bid for it. If you find a pet you like, you can accept the offer they are putting up, and buy the pet. That way, you don't have to wait for an Auction to end, or find someone with the characteristics you are looking for. You can also put a time limit to the Direct Sales, so it would last forever, and no one buys it. In the Direct Sales, there should be a search bar, so you don't have to look for what you want. For example, gender, breed, characteristics, genes, etc. You can chose whether you want the sale to be negotiable, or not. That way, if a person doesn't have enough Gold Coins, they can offer more Silver Coins to even the price out. (Please tell me if this has already been suggested. I'm extremely sorry if it has.) Thank you for letting us share our ideas! Hope you like my idea!

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-26 07:08:41 — Link

Sorry if I sound like im poo pooing your idea, I dont mean to but...

Selling pets for gold is a dangerous idea. I used to play a game that allowed that. There was a huge divide between the people who purchased gold and those who couldnt. The ones who could had the best pets, won everything, and had massive advantages over everyone. They then sold their pets for gold, only the most useless pets selling for silver. The people with credit cards dominated the game. The ones without? Given a pile of dirt to play in. It wasnt fun to play at all. Yes players here can earn free gold through the weekly charts but, how many non-paying players will be able to muscle their way in? The whole idea worries me.

As for the direct sale, it mostly already exsists. The pet auction's buyout feature allows you to buy a pet right away for a set price. You can always contact the seller to negotiate and the auctions has a search feature for everything you mentioned and more. The reason not all pets are sold with a buyout is just that some people prefer to have their pet bid on instead. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Paw40320
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-26 22:19:57 — Link

Ok. Sorry for the repeat, and thanks for catching it Monues!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla