Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < Pets free to a good home

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MeanDM
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-06 00:44:38 — Link

Hey everyone, I am giving away all the pets in my pound/giveaways tab. I need a lot of room in my stables, so if you want one, please request here or PM in the next few days.  They will be going to the pound after that.

EDIT: This has been a point of confusion, so I need to clarify something.  ONLY pets in the Pound/ Giveaways tab are available for free. Please do not request pets from tabs other than that or sales, they are not available. 

I often have some good pets in my Pound/Giveaways tab.  Feel free to ask for one of them.

• Pudding_Charlotte
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-06 19:21:28 — Link

Have sent a message!

• SelenaEm
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-10 20:57:10 — Link

PM sent

• Despina
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-11 08:18:22 — Link

Could I have this?

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/735240

Stacks of books were piled high all over the house—not just arranged in neat rows on bookshelves, the way other people kept them, oh no! The books in Mo and Meggie's house were stacked under tables, on chairs, and in corners of the rooms. There were books in the kitchen and books in the lavatory. Books on the TV set and in the closet, small piles of books, tall piles of books, books old and new. - Inkheart

• Tigerwolf
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-11 22:43:17 — Link

I think I posted on another one of your post about pets I'm new if I can have those I was interested I be happy very happy 

• ni_key_cole98
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-08 22:26:53 — Link

PM sent

• User

Posted at 2016-12-23 19:51:00 — Link

there arn't any left. this isnt from the tab, but im going to ask for it anyways. koma the purple, male, unicorn please.

"I have seen things so beautiful they have brought tears to my eyes. 
Yet none of them can match the gracefulness and beauty of a horse running free."

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla