Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < Help! I'm confused

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• cubetra
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-28 02:48:56 — Link

1. How do I put skins on my own pets? Can I even do that?

2. How do u make more stables?

3. I know it's against the rules to copy someone's skins but can u ask them for permission to copy skin?

cubetra

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-31 01:56:05 — Link

1. The skin of a pet is determined by the dominant color and pattern which is determined the parents. You can see the list of skins for each pet under Help > List of Skins. If you want to change the skin to something else, you can use a mutagen, although mutagen's alteration are random, so chances are you'll change other genes besides the color and pattern. Better yet, there is a building called the Forest Alchemist which can be found exploring the Jungle, which gives you the option to change the color of a pet for 10 hops or random gems.

If you're referring to a custom skin, those can be found under Pets > List of custom skins. You need a Rainbow Jar to use a custom skin, and must pay the fee the creator charges to use the skin. You can also create your own Custom Skin but it must be approved first. 

2. I believe you're referring to getting more space in your stables. You do this by building higher levels of the stable or buying an Expand Stable Scroll in the Premium shop. In order to build a higher stable level, you must have the blueprint, all the materials needed, and a pet that meet the requirements.

3.If you're referring to using a publicly made custom skin on your pet, then that's what they were made for- go ahead. Copying a public skin and submitting it as your own is a no-no, and I can't see someone agreeing to you claiming their skin as your own and an even harder time seeing Angel approving it. If you're referring to copying a privately made skin, they were made private for a reason- someone commissioned them, it was a gift, etc. and see my explanation above for why it wouldn't work.

• cubetra
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-31 14:45:40 — Link

I didn't mean a private custom skin on my third question. I ment a friends skin. Also, I didn't know u couldn't just select a skin with ur rainbow jar and put it on for a certain price.

cubetra

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-31 21:49:17 — Link

cubetra (#49440) wrote:

I didn't mean a private custom skin on my third question. I ment a friends skin. 

Copying your friend's skin and submitting it as your own: No.
Using a friends skin that has been made available to you: Yes.

cubetra (#49440) wrote:

Also, I didn't know u couldn't just select a skin with ur rainbow jar and put it on for a certain price.

You can for custom skins. I'm sorry if I led you to believe otherwise.

• cubetra
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-01 04:43:52 — Link

it's alright

cubetra

• hazelstorm
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-20 16:14:40 — Link

what does pound do

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-22 01:41:42 — Link

Pounding a pet gives you 500 silver, but u cannot get it back without adopting it again. If you want to get a pet from the pound, you click the pound tab, find a pet you like and click 'Adopt'. Hoped this helped :P

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• User

Posted at 2016-10-18 00:20:54 — Link

cubetra (#49440) wrote:

you get more stables by going to the general store and getting blueprints 

3. I know it's against the rules to copy someone's skins but can u ask them for permission to copy skin?

• User

Posted at 2016-11-14 01:30:45 — Link

cubetra (#49440) wrote:

if you create a custom skin then post it I think you can use a rainbow jar to change it.

stable level 2 blueprints 

if it's a custom skin you can find it in the list of custom skins and get it with a rainbow jar

• bluewolf9485
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-20 15:51:34 — Link

Hi, i joined today and i'm wondering:

A) what are skins?

B) where do we buy food?

C) Why cant i breed different species to get the mixed animals i have seen

Thanks!

• NinjaNick8006
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-22 19:50:45 — Link

Can you tell me how to get through the green portals on tundra?

ninjas Are cool

• NinjaNick8006
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-22 19:52:09 — Link

BTW : you get food from exploring in grasslan.

ninjas Are cool

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-24 02:59:42 — Link

@NinjaNick8006 you have to have portal energy cell.  This is crafted with the scroll to make it, and 5 charged sticks, these items can be found in the state store.

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla