Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < different time to regain energy?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Wolla
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-24 03:45:53 — Link

Hello,

To be frank I'm not sure if this is a bug but it has been bothering me for a while now.

Most of the time, when I use my pets energy in the battlefield, even though I used all of them at the same time, the hour at which the energy is replenished is different for the four pets of the squad. This usually result in a difference up to about 30 min ( that I'm aware of) from one pet to another of the same squad, retarding by that amount of time the next time I can use the squad.

It could be a characteristic of the pets themselves explaining how they regain their energy but i never found any reference to that in the FAQ or the forum.

Is it a bug?

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-25 05:39:55 — Link

I have had this happen occasionally. I go to progress a squad on the field, thinking they have 10 energy and are ready, only to find that someone is dragging their feet (or hooves) and I have to wait a little longer.  You arnt alone in the mild annoyance and I think it is a bug since it doesnt seem like something that is intended to happen and more than one player is experiencing it.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-05-25 20:52:08 — Link

Thank you for reporting! Energy regain timer wasn't resetted after the battle, so most of the pets regained their energy a bit faster then they should. This bug is fixed, all pets in a squad must regain energy synchronously. Sorry for confusion.

• Wolla
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-26 05:48:20 — Link

Thank you :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla