Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < Hi! Just started playing

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Krystalfeather
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-27 05:35:58 — Link

Hey everyone. Just started playing and Im wondering what do you think is the best thing to do to get a good start on Beastkeepers?

Looking forward to chating, this site looks like it could be alot of fun. :)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-02 15:25:13 — Link

Get going on quests to get silver, and do a lot of exploring to get resources (this can be a bit boring, but stick at it.) Adopt pets from the pound to start with, and get ones that fulfil specific quests, like striped black dragons and pure black pumas.

Upgrade a townhall to get more silver every day. And get an embassy to increase the number of quests you get every day to seven.

Once you get more silver, you can buy better pets from the marketplace. And then you can fulfil more expensive quests, getting you more money to buy better pets... and so it carries on :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Krystalfeather
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-03 04:52:57 — Link

Thanks for the tips arete!! Will definitely take your advice and get onto those buildings and stuff. I'm ending up so addicted to this game lol

• CrazyWolf8338
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-31 01:07:04 — Link

Hi!!!!

(That's all I wanted to say... so far.)

• theelvfprincessdragon
  • User

Posted at 2018-11-15 01:54:53 — Link

hey

• Harlowe
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-04 13:26:30 — Link

me, too. I just joined. I've gotten a lot of great pets from the newbie giveaways. Always check the last time someone giving things away was actually on site (some haven't been on in months, so don't waste your time).

hugs,

Harlowe

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla