Boards < Advertising < Breeding Offers < IN NEED OF VERY SPECIFIC DRAGON, WILL PAY WELL

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• phoenixArisen
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-22 03:57:06 — Link

For my dragoness here, i need a dragon with homozygous fire breath, napalm, and spitting gland, and homozygous red gene, I'd also prefer it to have quickstrike traits, doesn't matter if its homozygous. I'm willing to pay 60'000 silver+ and maybe event items, or some of Ouroboros' siblings for free, for say, 5-6 breedings but it depends on who the mate will be so feel free to message me

I work my very hardest to breed GP Deviants, and Quickstrike+Firebreath Dragons! There are hardly any GP deviant pets on the market,  so I pride myself upon it and affordability!

Message me if anything piques your interest!

(Also in some cases you can pay in vermillion for pets!)

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-28 00:41:39 — Link

I have a male with homozygous red, spitting gland and napalm, and recessive fire gland. He also has quickmind and agile paws. Would you like to breed?

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla