Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < General trade finder

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Poe
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-04 14:23:52 — Link

When someone is looking for an item to buy, or exchange, there are three different places to go to, and all three recommended to use: Item auctions, to buy items for silver; item exchanges, to exchange items for other items, and the part of the forum reserved for such trade.

My suggestion is such:

Next time you will look for something to buy, you will click the dedicated link in the "Trading" section, where a blank field will appear with a question "What do you want to buy?" next to it. You will fill the field with appropriate answer: "Granite", or "GP3 puma" and press Enter or click a button next to the field itself. Upon such input you will be presented either with a list of available auctions, or a list with available exchanges, or a list with appropriate forum threads. This, I would like to think, would make things easier for both buyers and sellers.  

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-04 23:11:22 — Link

The option already exists to search trades and exchanges.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Poe
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-04 23:22:11 — Link

Instead of having separate searches for auctions, exchanges, and forums, I was thinking about having everything in a single place; or rather having a single search to do all the searching and adjusting and presenting the results accordingly.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-04 23:31:35 — Link

I think it would be a case of too much coding/time needed from the devs for not enough benefit.

Breeder of trash deviants

• MeanDM
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-10 08:09:26 — Link

It might work for the auctions and exchanges (I don't know the language or existing code structure), and could be nice, but integrating the forums into a universal search is just too hard to code. 

I often have some good pets in my Pound/Giveaways tab.  Feel free to ask for one of them.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla