Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < A way of forming a more united community?

Boards

Poll: What kind of 'teams' would you like to see?

Teams based on elements

3 votes / 20%
Teams based on favorite pets/creature aliance

5 votes / 33%
Teams based on countries or cities.

2 votes / 13%
Other (Please leave a comment!)

0 votes / 0%
I think we're doing just fine without these.

5 votes / 33%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-13 11:00:43 — Link

SO I've noticed since I've been here for a number of years that it's incredibly easy to play this game on your own and as a loner. It gets kinda borning when you just play to get things by yourself to be honest. 

Here's my suggestion. What if we made groups or teams? They don't have to be called teams, but what if we had a way of aligning ourselves with other users in a way that's beneficial? This could be expressed in a few ways like having alignments with your prefered pets maybe? Or with an element. Or even a country?? Also when I say country I mean like naming a country or world in beastkeeper. 

I think this would be a good opportunity to build this world to a fuller extent. I know the world here is supposed to be a bit vague to keep the mystery, but the entire world map doesn't have to be revealed.

Either way I'm deviating from my point. I'd like to suggest a way to create teams, so we can interact in a way that's more communal. I think this would be really neat because we could expand on this idea into events and maybe even onto the battlefield. 

Elemental alignment is a pretty standard way of forming teams, but I think either creature aliances or making countries/cities/counties would be applied here better.

When I say creature aliance I mean like which pets do you put most of your faith in? Is it cockatrice? Is it dragons? I've seen similar quest events based somewhat on this idea, so this would blend well with those. Making cities/counties/countries would be good because it could potentially build us a solid world to imagine our pets in. It would also lead to 'wars' or something like that. I remember back when battlefield first came up and a few people were scrambling to make aliances. By making bands, we could form stronger aliances that would be mutually beneficial and maybe even come with small rewards for the winning side? 

These are just some suggestions and ideas for now. If you would like to talk more about an idea, please leave a comment! I'd love to see if more folks would be interested.

P.s. Another thing for a later time, maybe even chat rooms...

• pinkblossom
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-13 18:47:37 — Link

I dont think its really nessecesary but it would be a little clearer if quests said for eg.:

Female white unicorn needed in *fantasy country* to inspire a famous artist.

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-14 01:37:37 — Link

I'm not really saying its necessary, but it'd make it more solid. I suppose I tend to feel more attached to a site if there's a reason to stay rather than just to collect. 

The fantasy country idea is just one of many we could use. I just thought it'd be a good one to start with perhaps because then we could also work out a real world map and ideally make this world that bk takes place in a bit more developed. 

• DreamtimeDragon
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-23 18:40:01 — Link

I slected Fave Pets/Alliance. Im hoping that by this you mean pets on here. (Lykos, Throdama, Dragon, Rok, Uni, etc)

Teams based on favorite Kamis would be cool too. (Etelias, Carpo, Drakes etc)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla