craft from archive

2 votes / 14%
pay the archivist to reactivate

12 votes / 86%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MeanDM
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-07 05:43:52 — Link

I am suggesting a new tab on the crafting screen, the "Archive".  This would be a tab that users could move old recipes to so that they don't clutter the crafting screen and make it hard to find the recipes you are looking for.

Recipes could either be craftable from the archive tab, or you could have to pay a small silver fee to your archivist (about 500) to remove them from the archive and put them back into active use.  Anyone who responds, please indicate in your response, or the poll, which you like better.

This would:

-make the entire crafting process more streamlined

-opportunity for a new invite (travelling librarian), who eliminates the silver fee to reactivate a recipe (if that is the version people like)

-create a new potential outflow for silver

I often have some good pets in my Pound/Giveaways tab.  Feel free to ask for one of them.

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-07 08:26:03 — Link

Hmm, I was rather thinking of making a way to sort the recipes, like by order of importance and such.

Anyways, yeah I total agree, I barely use most of my recipes, as I have no need for them yet. Then there are the old event ones, which have no current use at all, and/or you can't even craft them due lack of items.

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• amalli
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-10 23:51:50 — Link

I've wanted to get rid of old craftable items that I'm just not going to need again, but clutter up the screen. This would work quite well

• shana5
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-11 01:04:04 — Link

Support :)

I collect custom skined pets...

• Roar843
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-25 00:28:44 — Link

Full support on the new invite one

if you could do it for free then people would just only have the ones they use regularly and the rest elsewhere but if there was a fee people would not just do that

its only 7 stories.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla