Boards < General < Pet Showcase < Pound Luck!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Halcyon
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-06 17:18:55 — Link

About two days ago I was looking through the pund and fell in love with the look of this boy. He was also a level 11 when I got him and since I'm new I figured that would help me out a lot.  

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/610229

When I adopted him I realized he was also a GP3! He is such an awesome fighter and I just love him so much. 

Do you guys have any lucky Pound stories? If so I would love to hear them! :) 

• OrcaLover9
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-07 07:08:03 — Link

Well, I was looking for a male blue dragon and came across a Free dragon ad.  I clicked on the link, and it said he was in the pound.  I adopted him blindly and he turned out to have some awesome stats.  He's up for breeding, and his name is Jack.

Just today I picked up a melanistic symurgh!

Just your neighborhood genetics enthusiast.  Shoot me a message if you wanna chat or trade!

• Halcyon
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-07 23:51:44 — Link

Awe! That's awesome! I also just looked into your lair at that symurgh and wow *-* she is stunning! Awesome luck! 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-24 18:43:46 — Link

I found a pure black, gp3 unicorn in the pound once. I thought he'd be great for quests (there's one for black unicorns, provided you train them a lot) but being gp3 just made him that much better. I ended up selling him when I needed silver.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Sicelia14
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-23 16:30:34 — Link

I found a gp3 level 40 unicorn in the pound he's a great fighter, I never lose with him. I named him shadow hero.

• dragonsky
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-01 02:21:28 — Link

got her at level 23 i played with her genes abit.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/713039

let your mind take to the sky and flurish.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-06 02:28:49 — Link

I've found 2 lvl 50 pets in the pound :)

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-10 06:22:29 — Link

I found two symurghs in the pound and got them and bred them. In the end I got an albinistict, deaf symurgh with fertility... wow...

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla