Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Salmon in desert chests

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-29 17:27:36 — Link

Lately I keep coming across salmon in chests on desert islands. I think it may be a reoccurence of the bug from http://beastkeeper.com/thread/5264.

The most recent instance of this was at 17:08 with this pet. After a closer look at the exploration log, it looks like the salmon swapped places with the stone that was suposed to be in the chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I just had it happen again at 17:39, pet id 609111 but this time there was no salmon anywhere near the problem chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------

18:27 id 609325 Twice on the same island but this time it was sea lettuce in the chests.

-------------------------------------------------------------

18:55 id 702867 twice on the same island, one time sea lettuce once salmon

----------------------------------------------

19:10 id 650446 redstripe salmon

Breeder of trash deviants

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-11-29 19:32:36 — Link

This is not a bug, all sea resources have a chance to appear in chests. Redstripe Salmon and Sea Lettuce are desert sea items, so it's usual to find them there.

The linked bug thread describes Salmon appearing instead of silver coins to my understanding. The description was kind of vague, but otherwise I'm even not sure why it was reported as a definite bug. I was never able to reproduce it or see it in the logs, the Salmon was always accompanying coins and not replacing them, and then the original poster told that they stopped experiencing it.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-29 20:13:54 — Link

Appearently I misunderstood that other post.

Anyway, I thought remembered a post about all food having been removed from the chests.

Breeder of trash deviants

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla