Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Do Any Of You Have Any Breeding Projects?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• princessslothie
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-22 04:00:31 — Link

Do any of you have any breeding projects in real life? Well, my dream is to breed Foxes, Horses, Dogs & Cats.

Please post your projects, your dream projects, and tips for breeding & finding animals, it would mean alot to me!

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-10 00:06:43 — Link

My family breed Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs, we recently started breeding horses and we breed pure black tabbies.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Jazsam8
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-26 05:23:19 — Link

My sister breeds chickens, I've always wanted to breed dogs, or help raise them. And my mums dad used to breed horses.

• NMarra
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-28 00:10:28 — Link

It's ball pythons for me. ^^

As for tips and where to find the animals, that really depends on the area that you live and the type of animal you wish to specialize in. For you, cats and dogs would be easiest to find through local breeders (or maybe even a state or two away); look for ads, breeding associations, and forums.

Personally I like to use this website to find info and new animals (it's a forum system and classifieds all rolled into one): http://faunaclassifieds.com/

It mostly for reptiles, but it also has small sections for mammels, insects and arachnids, birds, fish and aquatics, flora, and "miscellaneous".

• raederin
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-01 12:56:06 — Link

I really want to breed cats.

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 17:36:55 — Link

niuuuuuuuuuuuupe

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper