Boards < Community < Writing < Pack Songs

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• AmayaElls
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-10 13:00:20 — Link

The world is steeped in elemental magic, the only ones who cannot tap into that force are the humans. They live in walled towns, hiding from the wilderness. However these towns are defended by brave heroes known as the outriders live to protect humanity using the tools given to them by their ancestors. Thousands of years ago some of the wolves, the strongest controllers of elemental magic, joined humanity and lent the outriders their power. Their descendants still run with the outriders, tame wolves fighting for humanity.

Lei is a young girl in a small town. Weak and mute she is a burden on those around her, but with the protection of the outriders they thrive well enough to support her. Lei idolises these heroes, though she has only ever seen them at a distance. Until one day wolves attack her town, trying to steal children. She stands between the wolf and her brother and discovers she can speak with this beast. She offers herself to the wolf in his place. What she learns from the wolves shakes her entire world, wolves are highly intelligent and humans are stealing their pups. So now it seems she must choose between humans who had never listened to her, and the wolves who accepted her so deeply?

This is the blurb for the novel I am currently working on. I am doing it as a part of National Novel Writing Month. So its a bit rough, but I still want to share it with you all. If you are interested click this link.

Pack Songs

Let me know if you are reading it, and what you think.

• dragonsky
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-10 22:28:27 — Link

this is really good.

let your mind take to the sky and flurish.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla