• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:27:58 — Link

To start off-

~Five Nights at Freddy's belongs to Scott Cawthon

~Beastkeeper belongs to Voron_eril, and Angel

~The song 'Balloons' is by Mandopony

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:32:32 — Link

You looked outside your window. The sun was shining, birds were singing, and you were sneezing up a storm. Yes, you were sick. Which was a real bummer, because you were a really social person, and now everyone was avoiding you to prevent themselves from getting sick. You stayed at your window looking outside until the phone rang. You sigh, and answer the phone. "Hey (insert name) feeling better?" your best friend asked. "No, not really." you said. "Oh, I'm sorry, but maybe this will help you feel better. I found this new website called beastkeeper (pretend you don't know this website), and I think you'll like it." they said. "Okay." you reply groggily. You got up slowly, and walked over computer, and pulled up Fire Fox (I use google, but Fire Fox needs love). You sighed, and typed "beastkeeper.com" into the search bar. After a few minutes of finishing the tutorial you knew just what to do. You looked at your starter's pet profile, and smiled. (He/she) was your favorite, a (favorite beast) with (favorite skin). You looked at the game, and suddenly an idea came to your head. You decided to make a crossover game (WITH the creators' permission). You looked at two other games your friend had suggested. But choosing one would be difficult. You sat there thinking for a moment until it came to you, Five Nights at Freddy's, but beastkeeper version. After that thought you immediately started working. It took several hours of coding, but by dinner you were completely done with the game. You looked at it proudly. You had succesfully created your own game, and originalish characters. You had Sage the Pirate Symurgh a red furred and red feathered pirate symurgh with a hook and eyepatch, Parker the Puma a black puma quitarist, with a red bowtie, Crystal the Cockatrice an orange cockatrice with a bib that says "Let's eat!", Loki the Lykos a bicolor crown lykos with a black tophat and bowtie, and a surprise. You looked at the characters happily, but you weren't sure what to do now. You looked at your computer screen, and decided to test play. It couldn't hurt right? You started to play the game with a happy smile on your face. You recieved the phone call, and immediately answered even if you already knew the rules. "Hello, are you there? I was told to help you with your first night. I actually worked in that office before you, and I'm finishing up my last week. There's not much to know, and I'm sure you could figure it out yourself but I'll tell you anyway. To start off we're not responsible for death or injury, but if that occurs we'll file a missing person report once everything has been bleached, and cleaned. Uhm, the animatronics to tend to, you know, wander, but it's nescessary to keep there mechanics working. They used to wander round during the day too until the bite of '08. Yeah, you wouldn't expect someone to be able to live through having their frontal lobe bitten off. But yeah, blah, blah, blah, animatronics won't think you're a human, and might stuff you in a suit, so forth. Again not responsible for death or injury. Good luck." the voice said. You giggled at the phonecall, and checked the cameras, expecting at least Parker to have moved since it was 3 AM, but when you checked the cameras everyone had moved. You quickly shut the left door before Sage could get in. Then you found where everyone else was. "It's just a glitch." you said, thinking you might have switched night 1 with night 5 in the coding. You went with this idea until you saw the "surprise", Golden Loki.

Clever the Archer

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:33:27 — Link

You looked at Golden Loki nervously, thoughts running through your head. He wasn't supposed to be able to move unless the poster changed. Then it happened. You screamed. "OH MY GOSH! HOLY SHEEP! WHAT THE FISH! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO MOVE! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?" you shouted, panicing a lot. The gold lykos just looked at you in a confused way. You sat there as your panic attack started to fade until you were suddenly pulled INTO your computer. You sighed, and just decided to wait for stuff to happen. You decided to spend time counting the number of red pixels you could find until finally you found yourself on a black, and white checkerboard tiled floor. You stood up, and looked around. The place looked just like your design for the "Five Nights at Beastkeeper" location. Then you realised that this WAS the "Five Nights at Beastkeeper" location. You gulped nervously. The animatronics would probably be out to kill you right now. You started running towards the office, hoping you would get there before one of the robots spotted you. This idea was lost quickly when you ran right into Crystal. "O-o-o-oh, h-h-hi nightguard!" she said cheerfully, glitching during her speak. "Hi...Crystal." you said. You looked at her in a confused way, surprised she wasn't trying to kill you. "Cr-cr-crystal who are you talkin' to?" a voice asked from the other end of the hallway. You turned around, and saw Parker. "I-i-it's the nightguard!" Crystal replied. You looked at the two of them, and decided to leave, and let them discuss things.

Clever the Archer

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:35:33 — Link

You looked around the pizzeria, and finally found where Pirate's Cove was. You walked up to the out of order sign, and knocked on it. "A-a-a-arrrrr, who be this?" a piratey voice asked. "I'm the nightguard." you said. "A-aye! Nightguard what ye be doin' here?" the voice said, which, once they finally poked there head out of the curtains, you saw was Sage. "Avoiding the others." you said quietly. "A-a-aye. W-well come in (lad/lass)." Sage said, moving the curtains enough for you to get through. You look up at Sage thankfully, and walk inside the cove. "S-s-s-so (lad/lass) wh-what be your name?" he asked. "My name's (insert name)." you said. "A-a-aye, that's a fine name ye got there." he said, smiling happily. "Thanks." you said, sitting down on a prop barrel. Sage looked at you with a smile, and sat down on a prop barrel as well. "So have ye met everyone else?" he asked. "No." you said, shaking your head. "Just Crystal, and Parker." you continued. Sage nodded. "Aye, th-th-those two tend to be a bit overwhelming." he said, looking at them through the curtains surrounding the cove. "So why do you stay in the cove?" you asked. Sage turned away from the curtains, and looked back at you. "The landlubbers don't like me around people. They be afraid I do somethin' bad." he said. "Why would they think you'd do something bad?" you asked curiously. "The bite of '08. They never forgave me for it." he said. "It's okay, I forgive you." You said, hugging the animatronic. "Th-thanks (lad/lass)" Sage said. The two of you sat there in silence for a while until you broke the silence. "Sage?" you asked quietly to get his attention. "Yes (lad/lass)?" he asked. "You're my favorite." you said happily. "Th-th-th-thanks (lad/lass)." he said. You looked at your watch, and yawned. It was almost 6 AM, and you hadn't slept all night. You moved the barrel you had been sitting on next to Sage, and layed your head on his shoulder. "Good night (insert name)." he said quietly as you fell asleep. Mean while everyone else was watching you two from the dining area. "Aren't they so cute!?" Crystal whisper shouted. "It's kind of nice to see Sage at peace for once." Parker said quietly. Loki nodded, and readjusted his hat. Golden Loki stood in the shadows. "Four more nights." he whispered. The next morning you woke up to Sage laying his head on yours. You gently nudged Sage with your elbow. "Sage, wake up please." you said quietly. Sage stood up, and yawned. "S-s-s-sorry about that (lad/lass)." he said. "It's fine." you said standing up. You looked at your watch. It was almost time for the pizzeria to open. "Crap." you said quietly. "What is it?" Sage asked, looking at you curiously. "It's almost time for the pizzeria to open, and I don't have anywhere to go." you said. Sage paused, and thought for a moment. "Ye can stay here, ye know." he said. You nodded. "Thanks Sage." you said. A few minutes later the pizzeria opened, and kids, and grown ups started to come in. As soon as you knew no one was looking you stepped out of the cove.

Clever the Archer

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:37:41 — Link

You looked around, and saw the manager walking by. You waved politely. "Ah, (Mr./Ms.) (last name), I didn't know you were still here." he said. "Yeah, uh, I was wondering if I could work the dayshift too." you said. "Okay, you'll monitor the animatronics. Anything else?" he asked.

Clever the Archer

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:38:13 — Link

"Uhm, I was wondering if you could let Sage start performing again." you said. "I guess. He hasn't performed in awhile, and it would make a lot of kids happy. Sure, go ahead, and set up the cove." he said. You smiled, and ran back to Pirate's Cove. "What're ye doin' (lad/lass)?" Sage asked. "Setting things up." you said, moving a cardboard pirateship background so that it could be seen once the curtains were open. "What for?" he asked. "It's a surprise." you said. You moved several barrels next to the pirateship picture, and used a rope to pull up a cardboard sun. "Okay Sage, I'm gonna open the curtains. In a minute, so be prepared to do....something, please." you said. Sage nodded, and moved to the front of the stage. You smiled, and called over a group of kids. "Do you guys like pirates?" you asked them. The kids nodded excitedly. You walked towards the rope that opened the curtains, and grabbed it. "Curtains open in 3, 2, 1." you said, opening the curtains on the last number. "Y-y-y-yargh, lads! I-i-it's me Cap'n Sage!" Sage said cheerfully once you had opened the curtains. The kids all smiled happily, and watched Sage as he made his first performance in many years.

Clever the Archer

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:38:47 — Link

You watched the kids as they sat there with excitement, and decided to stay, and watch the performance. "A-a-a-a-aye! Do ye lads want to hear one of me pirate stories?" Sage said, looking just as excited as the kids watching him. The kids all nodded, and you giggled at the cuteness of the scene before you. "It all started long ago. Me ship had crashed, and I was lost an island far away from help." Sage said, gesturing towards the picture of the ship behind him. The kids all gasped, and started whispering about how Sage got back. "I-I-I thought I was goner, but then one day another ship landed on the island." he said. "I watched from the trees, to see what'd happen. A-a-after a few minutes a (lad/lass) stepped out of the ship, and st-started looking around the island. They f-f-f-f-found me, and were n-n-nice enough to help me fix m-my ship, and s-s-s-sail back home. And so here I am to tell ye this tale." he said. The kids all cheered happily, and raised there hands to ask Sage questions. Sage pointed at one of the girls in the front. "A-a-aye, lass. What be your name?" he asked. "Isabelle." she said quietly. "Aye, Isabelle, what is it ye want to know?" he asked her. "Who was the (boy/girl) that helped you fix your ship?" she asked. "I-iit be (insert name)." he said pointing to you. You giggled, and waved at the kids. "Did you really help fix Sage's ship?" she asked. You laughed. "Yes, I did." you said. After that most of the kids went to watch the band on stage. You decided to stay behind, and sit with Sage. "Thanks for including me in your story." you said. Sage smiled. "It not be a problem lad/lass." he said. "The kids really liked hearing it." you said, remembering the kids happy faces. "That they did." Sage said, a content look on his face. You stood up, and sighed sadly. "I hate to leave, but I need to do my job." you said. Sage nodded, and stood up. You sighed once more before heading off to watch the other animatronics. 

Clever the Archer

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:39:59 — Link

After the pizzeria closed you started to head to your office. "Three more nights." you heard someone whisper. "Who's there!?" you called out, but found no response. You growled, and sat on the swivel chair in your office. You sigh, and check the cameras. It was the second night, and even though the animatronics wouldn't kill you you still felt something was off. You looked through the cameras, and saw a flash of purple.

Clever the Archer

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:40:35 — Link

You put down the camera, and walked out into the hall. The animatronics were chatting happily. "Maybe it was just my inmagination." you said quietly. Then you saw movement by the backstage entrance. You ran over, and opened the door. "Who's there!? I know there's someone in here!" you shouted, looking around the room. You saw a purple person, and blacked out. 

Clever the Archer

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:41:41 — Link

You woke up later by the pizzeria entrance. "Sage? Crystal? Parker? Loki?" you called out hoping for a response. You saw a mirror on the ground. You stared quietly at the mirror for a few seconds, and then picked it up. You were in a pearl white lykos animatronic suit. You set the mirror on a table, and looked around. There was only one animatronic on the stage. It was also pearl white, but it was a puma. You looked around curiously until you saw another flash of purple. You ran after it, and saw the same purple person as before. They held five spirit jars. You gasped. Then everything faded to black again.

Clever the Archer

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:42:53 — Link

When you woke up you were still in the pizzeria yet you found all of the animatronics  you knew. "Ye okay lass?" Sage asked. You nodded. You then stood up, and ran into the farthest part of the backroom. The others looked at each other in confusion. You saw a spirit jar with a reddish brown spirit in the shape of a lykos. "(Y-your name) what's that?" Crystal asked. You shrugged, and opened the jar.The spirit flew out, and disappeared into Loki. You looked at him curiously then grabbed three others from a shelf. An orange cockatrice spirit, a black puma spirit, and a red symurgh spirit. You opened all of the jars, and watched the spirits fly out, and disappear into the matching animatronic creature. A bright blue flash lit up the room. You rubbed your eyes, and saw that the animatronics had turned into the actual mythical creatures. You smiled, and waved at them. They smiled back, and ran out of the room. "But where's the last one?" you asked yourself.

Clever the Archer

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-27 01:43:39 — Link

You sighed, and walked back to your office. "Two more nights." a voice said. You sighed. "Just one more." you said. You ran through the entire building looking for the last jar until you found a closed door. A sign on the door said "Keep Out". You sat there contemplating what to do. You closed your eyes, and opened the door. It led to a very dark room. You felt around the wall looking for a light switch, but finding none. Then you saw a faint golden glow out of the corner of your eye. You turned around, and saw the last spirit jar, you looked at it closely. It was in the shape of a lykos, slightly smaller than the first lykos spirit. You grabbed it, and put your hand on the lid to open it until you heard footsteps behind you. You quickly turned around, your instincts screaming "DANGER!!!". You saw the same purple person you had seen twice before, and they seemed very agressive. You ran out of the room as fast as you could with the person right on your trail. You panted, and stopped running. Turning towards the other person you smashed the jar open, and saw the spirit turn into a lykos with golden fur, which ran off far into the forest. Then the world faded around you, and you were back in your room. You saw a small statuette of your closest animatronic friend Sage. You smiled, a small tune coming to your head. "Just like balloons we soar on our own, finally free from the pain of our home. And just like balloons that no one will hold, free from the truth that no one will know." you sang quietly.

Clever the Archer

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-18 01:36:48 — Link

I really like this! Good job!

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• princessslothie
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-26 04:51:21 — Link

Love it!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla