Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Looking for good and free animal games

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Tayara
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-19 21:54:14 — Link

Hello!

I'm looking for some good and free animal games like howrse, beastkeeper or furrypaws.

I have acounts on all of them but I got tired of them after some time so I'm also looking for someone who would be interested in taking care of my acounts.

I also play wajas but I don't like it.

Thank you for all answers.

T

Hiding the hurt, hiding the pain 
Hiding the tears that fall like rain.
Saying I'm fine, when I'm anything but,
This ache in my soul rips at my gut.
My skin is on fire, I burn from within.
The calm on my face is an ongoing sin.
The world must stay out, I've built up a wall.
My fragile lie will collapse should it ever fall.
Loneliness consumes me, it eats away the years
Until my life is swallowed by unending fears.
Waiting for someone to see I wear a mask
And care enough to remove it, is that too much to ask?

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/behind-the-mask#ixzz3jI4hb5B7 

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-24 12:30:31 — Link

Chickensmoothie is simply the best!

its a collecting pet game. your pets go through three stages of growing up. they can be rare or common or very rare so on. its really fun

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-24 12:31:16 — Link

animal jam is also good. i don't know if its the kind of game you are looking for though.

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-09-09 16:09:59 — Link

Try Gryffs (I don't know if you still need invites, but I may be able to get you one) - The art is amazing and the breeding system is very fun. 

Flight Rising is also good. 

Sylestia is fun as well. 

Here are all the sites I have accounts on (that I'm at least sort of active on): 

Sylestia #120 (active)
Sonas #946
Flight Rising #4450
Felisfire #1959
Aywas #1273 
Khimeros #6632 (Re-joining the site- so I'm new)
ChickenSmoothie #7200
Gryffs #968
Windrose #336
Digis #1125

I would appreciate it you used my id as a referral :) 

I too used to play wajas a long time ago. I was VERY much into it and had ever item in the game (even the super super super rare ones). But someone hacked me and I had some things taken and my account was locked for some reason. Makes me very sad, but I never tried to get back in. That site ate way too much of my time. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Warspirit
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-30 05:00:06 — Link

If you're still looking for games I can rec you some that haven't been mentioned yet.

Hokalovi is an equine sim game I stumbled upon just a few days ago that already has me hooked. The game orginally started in Hungary but now the game has an English translation (with a few errors but it's still playable). What got my attention was how pretty the artwork is for the horses (it's a traditional art style) and the fact there are both foal and adult artwork for each breed ranging from tiny Shetlands to Shires. It takes a little while to grasp the concept of the game but once you get it it's pretty simple (there's LOTS of clicking). The benefit to this game is its turn based (per each horse. How neat is that!), but it does not cap you on the number of turns you can have in a single real day so you could basically play all day and night if you wanted ha. The English side of the game is kinda dead so we're always looking for new players! It's a great way to pass time, the horses are cute and I really enjoy it.

Equiverse is another equine sim I was pretty active on until they started recoding it. There aren't as many horse breeds as other larger horse sim games but I found it pretty enjoyable. As any horse game there are plenty of options on how to play from just breeding horses for certain colors or to raise the best horse in your choice of disipline with the highest stats. Right now the game is going through a recode but don't let that stop you from registering; all horses and currency will be moved over to the new site once everything is done.

Exhibited is a virtual dinosaur breeding sim. It's just like any of the horse/dog breeding games but with dinosaurs. They also have a really fun battling system and the community is pretty nice.

Dynasty is a dog breeding game where a player can really go into depth with breeding dogs. You can choose to breed for height, a certain color, a certain coat length, and if you want to get funky you can even breed for certain qualities like a Doberman with curly fur or a Schnauzer that's the size of a Great Dane. The options really are endless with this game.

Equus Ipsum is another equine based sim. It's still in beta (last time I checked it was) so the community is pretty small and it's easy to get on the leader boards with your horses. The only downside to this game is there's no vacation mode and it's not turn based either so you've got to stay on top of logging in every day, feeding your horses, etc so that can become a hassle. The community is pretty fun on this one as well, easily the best community of any sim game I've been on.

And one last game I'd rec is Movement Sim. The game will be coming out soon but it looks amazing, I like their ideas for a horse sim, and I think it'll be worth something when it finally comes out. I usually check their facebook for updates on the game but here's the actual website.

I'm on all of those games (minus Equus Ipsum- I kinda quit because of the vacation mode thing ha) under this same username so if you wanna add me on any you can! Currently though I'm only active on Hokalovi (and here).

For more fics check out my main pseud!

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-05 19:41:27 — Link

How about dragoncave?

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• wolfbreeze595
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-20 02:48:09 — Link

tayara i can take care of your ancounts if u want me to

• Jadedragons@cool
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-25 02:25:08 — Link

i suggest animal jam for younger kids, and there is howrse for older kidds who love horses!!

Kaitlyn

• GalaxyQueen
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-20 20:46:28 — Link

Any animal games that does not need to be activated?

I'm Queen of Galaxia, home to many galaxy dragons

Do not call me "your Majesty", for I am your friend.

I will fight for you and me 'til the end.

I am not the most powerful thing on earth. You are not the most powerful thing on earth. Neither are dragons of Galaxia.

Love is the most powerful thing on earth.

And hate is the evil one. Hate is something that you would never want to encounter.

"Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in this world.

But it has not solved one yet."

Let go of your hate.

• MuppyPuppyDog
  • User

Posted at 2021-11-17 01:20:17 — Link

WolfPlay is a fun online game that doesn't need to be activated

92% of girls would cry if Justin Beiber fell off a cliff. 7% of girls would jump off the cliff with him. Put this in your signature is you are the 1% of girls who would have been  the one to push himm off the cliff.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

BOYS R OVERRATED! PUT THIS IN UR SIGNATURE IF U AGREE!

Image result for make memes gif
Image result for funny spider-man and thor hammer gif

• Beers
  • User

Posted at 2021-11-23 21:54:35 — Link

Wajas or Howrse

Check out my giveaways!!

Newbie:

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/13973

Reg Giveaway:

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/14168

If you have any pets that you want to have a safe and kind home, send them to me and they'll be put in my giveaway for players who are looking to give pets some love!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla