Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #54

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-07-13 00:03:42 — Link

"Strength and Cunning" Event Result

The victory of Knights was overwhelming. Throdamas, powerful as a Hive, have drastically lost the battles when facing their opponents in the tournament head-to-head and small group matches. However Ganymedians refused to admit their defeat, insisting that they would definitely win a real battle - the one that has nothing the same with those fancy contests for the pompous nobles that are good only for impressing young ladies.

227 Throdamas and 1162 Symurghs have participated in the challenge. Symurghs have won the competiton and will get a 50% EXP gain bonus for the next 7 days.

Raffle

A Royal Raffle is running this week until Sunday July 19th, 23:59. The prize is a Hopper Kami of a color that you don't have yet. Purchase a ticket for 1000 in the State Store for a chance to win! The number of tickets per participant is unlimited - the more you buy, the higher is your chance to win!

Purchase tickets here

• SeverinDragonaz
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 00:14:51 — Link

Yay, I am so excited about the raffle! Especially because I missed the Hopper event...

• HellsDementedAngel
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 00:42:58 — Link

I wonder how many people can win...?

The abyss awaits us all

http://k-kagutsuchi-industries.weebly.com/about.html

• Sillvog
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 01:23:54 — Link

I hope they are females~!

• Endrocalmut
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 01:26:07 — Link

I have allready buy 77 tickets! :D

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-07-13 01:32:08 — Link

Hoppopeeerrrssss! :D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Tomijojo
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 01:48:23 — Link

I wonder how many tickets are already bought

Hi I am totomijojo

I love the Lykos breed so if you have any that I might want or just send them to me 

Almost all pets are for trade or sale ( unless I say )

send me messages if you want to talk bout any thing  

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 02:20:10 — Link

So, just buying tickets is enough? I wonder who will win.

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 10:02:41 — Link

hi,

in the raffle is _one_ hopper to win? and just buying a ticket is enough?

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 10:32:45 — Link

So now I have a raffle ticket in my inventory. And I just...keep it? Not turn it in somewhere?

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 11:22:16 — Link

It would be wonderful if after the raffle would be an Exchange Station and we could trade the tickets for something nice.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 12:45:13 — Link

Excited, I missed the hopper event, and here's a chance to win it :) I would love to see more raffles and other money sinks with great prizes in future. There's a lot of silver accumulating with no purpose, and this would be a good place to spend it.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-07-13 12:48:54 — Link

There's only one prize this time. The prize will be drawn after the ticket purchase is closed. Participants don't need to do anything except purchasing tickets and keeping them until the raffle is finished. The tickets will be removed automatically from player inventories during the draw.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 14:34:38 — Link

*cough* bought too many tickets, dang it

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 22:22:43 — Link

Alright, so this has me interested in more than just the raffle itself. Of course I'm psyched over the chance to win a Hopper but what peaked my interest was the fact that this is not just a raffle, but a Royal Raffle. Royal... as in royalty. Europa's royalty. I would love to get more insight into the royal family of Europa and into the social order in general. This all ties into my desire to learn more about Europa's history and lore.

One question I have pertaining to this is whether Beastlords are actual lords, making all of us users a part of the nobility so to speak, or if it is simply a title referring to us being lords over beasts and nothing more. And if that is the case, do Beastlords or normal lords hold more prestige? And what power does a king truly have in this world when there are those who possess magic and control beasts? Is the monarchy simply a figurehead? In all of the events when trouble arises it is us Beastlords who are turned to for our assistance rather than the royalty.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla