Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Would You Rather? -GAME-

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-09 09:43:21 — Link

Hmm... Book, I'd jump into Heroes Of Olympus or Magnus Chase XD

WOULD YOU RATHER;

Be a Pyrokinetic(Able to contol and summon flames)

OR

Be a Hydrokinetic(Able to control water, e.g. creat mist, suck water out of things, be like Percy Jackson ect)

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-12 05:32:47 — Link

I'd rather be a Hydrokinetic,

Would you rather never be able to play this game again, or only be able to play the game and nothing else.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-12 07:25:42 — Link

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................................... Never playthis one I guess cuz otherwise I would die of boredom

Would you Rather

Be Awesome

Or

Be Awesome.

Think wisely XD

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-12 08:07:30 — Link

Hmm, tough choice, I think I'd rather be awesome.

Would you rather only be play the computer, and never read, or only read and never play the computer?

• kenna170
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-25 04:49:09 — Link

play on the computer does that mean i can't read on the computer? xD

would you rather never get to go outside your house again or only get to eat veggies the rest of your life?

I did'nt fall i attacked the floor...

"When you fall I will be there to catch you" ... LOVE FLOOR

DO NOT READ THE NEXT SENTENCE!...

You little daredevil I like you :D

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-26 03:54:09 — Link

Eat veggies for the rest of my life. I love being outside! Otherwise I would be able to enjoy the sunshine while I'm tuning my moms car. 

(Sorry for intruding...I love Would you rather) 

Would rather drown or be burned alive?

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• SamSilverDragon
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-26 04:43:32 — Link

Most likely rainbows. Glitter is messy (and yes, I know you said sparkles. But glitter and sparkles are really the same thing.)

Would you rather be stuck in my little pony land, or trapped in your worst nightmare?

KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES FAN!

• SamSilverDragon
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-26 04:45:31 — Link

sorry. I was answering a different would you rather. The unicorn one. I am new to this.

• SamSilverDragon
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-26 04:48:15 — Link

Also, ChaseTurnleaf, you have read Keeper of the Lost Cities right?

If so, would you rather have turn out as Team Foster-Keefe or Team Sofitz/Fitzophie? I personaly am Team Sofitz.

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-26 21:25:55 — Link

Stuck in my worst nightmar....ugh, all that pink....disgusting!

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-26 22:50:38 — Link

Would you rather drink bl or live with your archnemisis

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• ChickenNuggat
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-06 05:02:08 — Link

Live with my archnemisis. I don't have one XD. 

Would you rather die of starvation or thirst?

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-14 06:17:35 — Link

Thirst, you die a lot faster

Would you rather kill someone directly, or kill them indirectly?

• ChickenNuggat
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-17 02:22:31 — Link

Indirectly, you wouldn't be punished as much.

Would you rather run a marathon or go to prison for a month?

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-08 22:10:02 — Link

Go to prison for a month. I hate running! 

Would you rather jump every time you try to walk,  or get hiccups every time you try to talk? 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla