Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Sticky: How to make a great introduction thread!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-25 20:07:40 — Link

In need of inspiration?

Not inspired for your thread? Don't have a clue on what you should and shouldn't do? No problem! Here's a post to help you. If you don't want to write, just jump to the second post of this thread and choose one of our forms to fill.

Choosing a title.

Choosing a title may be hard, and from what I've seen that's probably the hardest step in writing your introduction. You probably don't want to write just "Hello". So here's some tips.

Writing hello differently, such as "Allo", "Hey" or even "Nyallow" is nice to hear. It's telling a lot about your personnality. 

Though if you prefer to write something such as "Evening!" or "Morning" we won't bite, so feel free to!

After that one hello or evening, or whatever you just wrote, you should write something including your name. Here are some samples.

XXX here!

I'm XXX!

My name is XXX!

XXX is here to XXX!

Replace the XXX with whatever. It can be your name, a name you go by, or in the last case an action.

How to read a great introduction.

Do note that we'd like to know yours interest. That's a nice thing to say, and you'll probably meet someone who likes the same things as you. 

You should tell us your gender. We don't really care, but that's nice to know if we're talking to a girl or a boy. 

As it's an animal site, why wouldn't you tell us yours animals likes? Do you own any pet? 

Feel free to say something such as "I'm not really talkative" or "Any pm would be lovely". Some users may want to pm you.

We'd love to know your favorite specie, in case (that's rare) someone wants to gift you a pet.

Do you have any goal on the site? It should be interesting to write it too!

You can write how you heard of beastkeeper!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-25 20:08:13 — Link

Text form. Replace the bold stuff with what must be in it!

Salutations_here! I'm Name_here, but I can go by Name2_here. I heard of Beast keeper on Where_you_heard_of_us, and I'm playing Playing_a_game?. I like Likes_here, though I'm not a fan of Things_you_dislike

My favorite Beastkeeper specie is Fav_Specie_here, wich I have How_many of.

I own How_many pets : Pets_here.

Looking forward to meet you! Or Thank's for your time!

Form #1: In case you don't want to be bothered with a long one.

Username:

Can go by:

Colors:

Fav' specie:

Dislikes:

Fandoms:

Anything else?

Form #2: A rather long one for those who wants to tell a lot about themself.

Username:

Can go by:

Colors:

Pets:

Fav' specie:

Fav' coloration:

Site goal:

Where did you heard of us:

What do you think of the site?

Looking for:

Saving up for:

Most loved pet:

Do you already know someone on the site?

Dislikes:

Fandoms:

What sites do you play?

Anything else?

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla