Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #43

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-04-20 00:00:05 — Link

Exhibitions Report

The 22nd exhibition "Sunny Day" has ended. 277 Beastlords have applied their pets to compete for the prize.

Now it is time to announce the winners!

1. PortysPride (#14981) - 2323353 points
  2. thebeastkeeper (#23369) - 789655 points
  3. emmie1977 (#304) - 633499 points
  4. wolfspirit (#20563) - 546788 points
  5. Dreamss (#9437) - 538875 points

Check the winning rosters here

Registration for the next exhibition is open!

The theme of this week's exhibition is "Monster Slayer". All pets are allowed to participate in this exhibition. The judges will mainly rate pets by their success in fighting the island monsters. You will find complete exhibition rules on the exhibition page.

Participate in Exhibition

Game Updates

1. Detailed Explore stats are now available for every pet. Click "Show Details" link on the pet's page to find out how many monsters your pet defeated, how many resources collected and how many buildings visited!

2. *Premium feature* Now it's possible to view all your pets ranked by the exhibition value before applying them to the exhibition. The link can be found on the exhibition page below the link to overall exhibition ranking. Please note that this feature won't range pets for the exhibitions with random factors.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-20 00:22:35 — Link

Ooh, another exhibition I can probably win!

In the explore details, Fresh Water Saps Made should say stops instead of saps.

Breeder of trash deviants

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-20 00:28:28 — Link

oh best new feature!

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-20 00:58:33 — Link

Won't this exhibition likely end up having the same top users as the Wanderlust exhibition? Pets with more explores would likely have defeated more monsters after all.

Edit:: I called it! The top 5 is the same, except Karakurt is in 3rd and I'm in 4th.

• yummyquik
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-20 05:11:40 — Link

That new Premium Feature is awesome.  

I won't waste as much coin popping pets in and out of the running to see who scores the most points.  

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-04-20 22:05:34 — Link

I love this!! :D So much easier, especially when I am on my phone.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla