Boards < General < News & Announcements < Egg Hunt is over!

Boards

• chloegirl17
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 05:26:04 — Link

They are sooooooo cute i hope they will be breedable and i hope it will be soon if so.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 05:29:22 — Link

I just realized that a Pastel Siamese with a Yellow deviance can be entered into the exhibition, but a Pastel Siamese with a Graying Modifier deviance can't. Is it just not yellow enough to qualify?

NamelessNameless

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 06:01:55 — Link

I was expecting golden dragons to be allowed since golden cockatrices can be entered

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 07:01:52 — Link

Sylviianel sorry for taking you down :/ but I wanted to test out my doubles finaly and I have 8 yellow doubles (one is still a baby and will be added in later) tho I forgot how many yellow singles I have :D

I was expecting the chestnut deviant unis to be entered as they are golden when deviant but I guess they are still too orange? only the palominos can be entered...

oh I LOVE my new hopper! tho I hope they become breedable or somehow we will be able to aquire the other outcomes as I realy want them all! :D

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 07:16:54 — Link

Aww, oh well. It was nice while it lasted. I want to stay within the top 3 if possible so 2nd wouldn't be bad. Although if someone else passes me and I manage to stay in 3rd my first 3 trophies would end up being 3 3rd place trophies in a row. (not from 3 exhibitions in a row, just without other trophies between them). That'd be pretty cool XD

• RhiannonDaxx
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 07:17:38 — Link

Same winners everytime. Don't know about all these expos, seems no point for 99.8% Agreed regarding the adoptabls too, but to each their own.

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 07:22:37 — Link

the hoppers are so cute! thanks a lot!this was a nice surprise in the morning.

when my son will see mine, he will squeal for happiness. he always say to me, don't hit the hoppers, when i explore, because they are so sweet.

• Linnix
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 07:54:53 — Link

What about the tan lykos? Since they're also yellow...

• Keesha
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 10:50:29 — Link

Yay, thank you! My first Kami! ;)

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 11:56:19 — Link

I got the lilac one: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/517862  but I wished to get the tricolor one.

Well,however it was a fun event and the Hoppers are so cute.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• Anduin91
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 14:01:54 — Link

Am I the only one, who think the Exhibitions would be much more challenging if the beastlords could use only 5 pets? Just asking. :D

• BellaMarsha
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 14:54:39 — Link

yeah, does seem a bit pointless, I gave up entering them a couple expos back. And why was this "kami" so nerfed? If it was any other species but a "Kami". I would State Portal it in a heartbeat. The others are so OP with perfect genes and a bunch of tactics. "Hummmm". Well, there is at least some new Ant blood available to folks who aren't one of the 6 who sit on the battlefield portal all the time so the carpal tunnel from exploring isn't a total waste. :-)

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 17:25:38 — Link

this is a breeding game...exhibition with specific colors should ampt you to breed more....as you can see the color exhibitions are the only ones that have any amount of entries...all other exhibitions have max 5 pets to enter

I do agree on the hoppers genes...but there might be a further purpose for them so.. :D

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-14 03:22:55 — Link

I don't understand why http://beastkeeper.com/pet/395013 can't be entered, she has just as much yellow/gold as some of the other pets that are able to be entered

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-14 06:40:06 — Link

@emmie1977 I had the same question...I think its cuz they are more "orange" than the others....

Color Devs:

Pattern Devs:

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla