Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Exclude(Delete This)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Big_Daddy
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-10 04:05:53 — Link

Please post ideas to make playing this game easier. 

My suggestions are-

-Make a whole new tab for a friends list

-Create more items

-Make a way to have a championship? 

-Create a whole new breed of pets

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-10 04:22:29 — Link

My feedback to your suggestions::

• Your friendlist can be found under Community, and I don't think it's important enough to warrant having its own major tab like "Pets" and "Trading" have. To me it's more appropriately placed under Community, where it already is; like how a subforum is a part of a broader topic.
  • There is a sticky here in the Suggestions forum where you can suggest new item ideas. Here's a link to it if any have any ideas you'd like to make heard. Just saying "create more items" though isn't much of a suggestion. Being specific and giving details helps to pass along a clearer image of what it is you want added to the game.
  • A championship? Well, we have the weekly/overall charts and exhibitions that act like that in a way. Perhaps if you work out exactly what it is you want from a "championship" you can post a suggestion for it with all of the details.
  • The Lykos are still a relatively new species, having only been around since December, and the Kami Amor was only recently added during the Valentine's event "Cure the Love." If there is a species you want to see introduced into the game you can make a suggestion for it, but remember to follow the rule ::
    • New species by simply naming it. "Let's have a pegasus" or "I like manticores, please add them!" won't work. Of course, visual part plays a big role but images alone don't make a new species. Please suggest a full concept of a new creature including genetics, abilities, rarity, species specific mechanics etc.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-10 04:45:11 — Link

These are very large suggestions. As Sylviianel stated above, some of these things are already in place, and others have their own threads for suggestions, such as items.

This whole board is actually for users to post their own suggestions. Posts within are meant to house specific suggestions and their detailed information.

As for adding new species- That takes a great deal of time and work to create. So we would need much more specific information. Monues has a perfect example here (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/6608). However, you do not need to go into that much detail. PortysPride is also a good example (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/6481).

We actually just added a new species, the Lykos, so it may be a bit before we introduce another. We also just had a Kami (one of a kind) pet event, and Angel just released more deviant colors.

These items take a great deal of coding, time (to do art and put it together), so the more information you can provide on a suggestion the better!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Big_Daddy
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-13 14:21:17 — Link

Thanks guys very much!

Also not that they need a tab, but just make it less work to access. I'm a tad lazy and going all the way there to see my friend list is a little bit of work

Also, I program a great deal, and I can't draw. So I know how it is.

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-13 15:51:37 — Link

Big_Daddy, it requires one single hover and click, just like any other menu option except the main ones. "Friends" don't have any gameplay value, it's just such a notepad where you record the users that you're going to contact in future. The meaning of this page is so minor that I would actually merge it into one with foes. This would be more convenient from the point of UI design and usability.

Also according to the way how you word things, you don't have any relation to programming and doesn't even understand the difference between programming, design, drawing and UI and where they meet each other.  Trying to deceive the people about your occupation doesn't make your suggestion more valuable. On the contrary, your failure to clearly word out what you want and read the basic board rules makes it very doubtful.

• Big_Daddy
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-13 16:24:11 — Link

I do know Html, css, and javascript, and i'm currently learning java, I apologize if it did sound a little crappy of me for what I said but i wasn't able to finish. I also do understand vectors however no I don't know where drawing and UI and where they meet each other, not that far yet. So I do make programs, and I do it often, so no deception there and I didn't mean to decieve. Also, no I didn't read the rules and yea, taking this down would be fine, wasn't sure how the board worked and Thank you for your hospitatlity.

Also, I don't have to sound smart, to be smart, I'm also just here to help out, so please don't angry at me for trying to offer suggestions. Also, i'm still not fimiliar to forums so there's that too

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-14 01:05:30 — Link

It's okay. No one is angry at you. They just want to make sure that everyone is following the rules and such. No hard feelings.

Locking per OP request. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla