Boards

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-26 14:46:33 — Link

Yay!!!! My first deviant puma!!! Yay! :D

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-27 00:58:14 — Link

Asdfkslhgñ I cannot believe it! I bred one on my first try, and he's a fluffball!: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/465827.

Well, to be honest, he came with a non deviant twin, but they were my first try.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-27 01:44:40 — Link

Does the 50% DCA work? I have used it on three seperate occasions with the perfect pairing and got no deviant. Just now, used the DCA and the twin egg. So, one of them should of been a deviant but none were. Both parents have spotted as domiant and recessive.

50% DCA

50% Deviant Color Amplifier

A solution of mutagen prepared for injection. Next time when your female becomes pregnant, she has five times more chance of giving birth to a child with deviant color.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-27 05:12:35 — Link

Explain this 50% thing?  Is it something you buy?  focused back on deviant rocs and getting only a few. 

So hard to find black bicolor to breed with..Tho right now I need more space again 

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-27 11:23:38 — Link

Monues: I disscused this with Angel when the event was going...the 50% chance has a better effect in large scale...meaning that I used like 6 of them seperately and got 0 deviants out of them..but when I used it as I was breeding in a large scale (meaning I bred arround 30 females) I got a deviant out of it...in my oppinion its more worthy to breed large scale even without the DCA as the whole percentage chance is a large scale meaning whenever you breed more pets you will have a higher chance of getting a deviant...I usualy breed 30+ females and I get usualy at least 2-3 deviants...and the more females I breed the more deviants I get..like last time I bred about 53 females and got 7 deviants including a double dev..

Nerwen_star: you do not buy it...it was an item you could aquire during a special event that was going on last year where you collected dreamcrystals and traded in 20 I think crystals for 1x 50% DCA

oh wish I knew sooner bout the black bicolor..I portaled mine one like 2 days ago :/

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-27 11:42:40 — Link

So, for the person like me who breeds 4 or so females at any one time this item is completly useless? Normal deviant chance is 1 of 10, so breeding 30 and getting 2-3 deviants is normal even without the DCA. Guess I will trade mine instead of wasting them.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-27 12:55:58 — Link

Portyspride - thank you for that info. i was just new to the game back then so didn't realise the connection of the item.

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-27 15:18:44 — Link

Monues: its not useless but the chance is kinda lowered..

oh YAY!! got my first cheetah deviant :) so excited!! its a male with GP1 so he will be up for breeding once he grows :) or maybe I will lvl him first..hm..

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-02-27 15:26:48 — Link

Monues, it's not useless but it's still a chance item. You get your chance raised from 1/10 to 1/2 but doesn't get a guarantee that a baby will be deviant no matter how many time you use this item. When you're flipping a coin, the chance to get tails is always 1/2 no matter what was the previous result. Just like a next child in a family with 5 sons still may be a boy with the same probability as a girl. But without 50% DCA you have 9/10 chance for tails and only 1/10 for heads, so the chances to get a deviant pet are significantly lower.

Larger scale just shows the true chance. For example,  you may get 10 fails in a row but then 5 succeses, 2 fails and 7 successes - this will still give you a ratio of 1/2 but when you're getting 10 fails one by one it's not obvious on a small scale.

• emeraldwolfgirl
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-27 17:31:23 — Link

This is so incredibly cool

Don't worry about failures, worry about what you miss when you don't try.

• Tomijojo
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-27 18:11:34 — Link

i was woundering if anyone could help me get a deviant pet

Hi I am totomijojo

I love the Lykos breed so if you have any that I might want or just send them to me 

Almost all pets are for trade or sale ( unless I say )

send me messages if you want to talk bout any thing  

• Agent_Q
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-28 02:14:09 — Link

Do you guys know if the DCA shot is given before you breed your females or during the pregnancy?

“Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usually are.”

• SilverBeast
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-28 07:58:48 — Link

I am new so will not be likely to try my hand at the Saber or Lion deviants right now but I hope to be able to breed deviants before too very long in this game.  Those are beautiful colorations and the art on this site is wonderful.

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-28 12:02:58 — Link

@Agent_Q before the pregnancy

oh my beautiful boy Lou just grew http://beastkeeper.com/pet/466454 black leopard puma dev in spotted pattern

Color Devs:

Pattern Devs:

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-28 23:27:43 — Link

@PortysPride - nice. 

@silverbeet - I started just beforethe roc deviants were released.  If You want them try you may be surprised at how quickly you get one 

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla