Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #37

Boards

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-25 09:07:17 — Link

oh finaly the new deviants!!! now Im super annoyed that I went to bed an hour before the time changed...could of did the breeding..oh well now I gotta wait till tomorrow :) I LOVE the sabertooths! and the lions and the cheetas :D and the grays! well I just love em all :) well except the chubby ones....I was never fond of chubby animals...but the doubles are exquisit!

tho I am a bit confused on the tundra stuff because when the whole tundra thing started you said that unlike the eggs liquid vermillion and liquid deviance WONT be affected by time...

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-02-25 09:40:32 — Link

PortysPride, yes, Liquid Vermillion and Liquid Deviance are really not affected by time and can be used even after the event end. You just won't be able to collect new items of any type since this event is time-limited.

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-25 10:17:36 — Link

oh I understood it that we will be able to obtain liquid vermillion and liquid deviance even after the event ended.. so in lamens term we have to stack up in the both liquids now as its our last chance to get them

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-25 10:26:06 — Link

Cheetah, Saber and lions i love! Need to work on some stable space...pushing it with only two breeds

Thanks again to all those that helped me with Amor. 

• S.the.Unicorn
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-25 12:15:00 — Link

Oh gawd the fluff. 

Must. Get. Fluff. @皿@

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-25 13:28:51 — Link

Angel, will the tundra be accessable again next year?

Breeder of trash deviants

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-02-25 14:05:19 — Link

Lytala, yes, it will. I can't tell right now if it will be exactly the same or there will be any modifications but in general seasonal biotope and seasonal species gameplay mechanics will most likely remain the same.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-25 14:52:29 — Link

Does that mean we'll be able to resume extracting liquid deviance when the tundra reopens?

If so, I'll feel a lot better about not having wasted my time and resources getting all those eggs.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-02-25 17:23:50 — Link

Lytala, yes, you're correct. Liquid Deviance and Liquid Vermillion will be back with Tundra as well.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-26 01:43:04 — Link

Hopefully my 50% deviance thing works this time. Already used two on different breedinds with my dragon and got nothing. That's my luck. Going for cheetah! It's so beautiful.

Edit: Oh wow, there are already some puma deviants in the game.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-26 02:00:00 — Link

I LOVE THE CAT LOOKING PATTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I little but too poofy, but cool! I can finally play WARIIOR cats with them!!!!!!

Starclan is watching over you.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-02-26 03:15:30 — Link

I too am looking for the Cheetah! Gorgeous!! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-26 03:32:42 — Link

Pied Black all the way!

• NyanGirl1313
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-26 03:45:41 — Link

Omg so fluffy! XD Reminds me of my cat, Bella.

I think I might try to get the double deviant pied black one.

-NyanGirl1313

"She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden" 

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-26 08:56:07 — Link

finaly got my first puma devs :D a white tiger and red leopard both GP1 and I think they should be deviant in color. super excited :)

Color Devs:

Pattern Devs:

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla