Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Reorganizing Groups

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• slayingallhumans
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-10 16:29:08 — Link

Hey,

I am not sure if this has been suggested already, but I would love to be able to reorganize the order of my groups. 

At the minute I would have to create a whole new group at the back of the list I have already and move all beasts within there either one by one, or delete the group fully and then transfer them that way. 

It would be a lot easier and make a whole lot of sense to just drag and drop the group to a new location within the already existing line up.

Lemme know what you all think and if this is a good idea. 

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-10 17:36:22 — Link

This has already been suggested but it has a lot of support, including mine!

I tend to do the same as you by moving beasts 1 by 1 and deleting groups until I get my desired layout which is a tedious and time consuming process. Being able to rearrange the tabs would make it so much simpler.

• StormbringerLives
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-15 05:34:48 — Link

Support and would do anything to get this feature.

Image result for infinity

Image result for you are my universe

Image result for lion king is it your name

http://www.sylestia.com/?referral=A656B1753FA4715A1249

• slayingallhumans
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-15 22:20:17 — Link

This has already been suggested but it has a lot of support, including mine!

I tend to do the same as you by moving beasts 1 by 1 and deleting groups until I get my desired layout which is a tedious and time consuming process. Being able to rearrange the tabs would make it so much simpler.

Oh right. I wasnt sure. I am glad that it has been suggested and has a lot of support already!

• slayingallhumans
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-15 22:21:18 — Link

@Storm. 

Thanks for the support. I have been told that it has been suggested before and has had plenty of support. Hopefully it will be successful and implimented soon.

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-15 22:41:49 — Link

Support, I find it hard to keep my groups in order without having to  spend lots of time on it.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-02-17 02:19:18 — Link

Support. I also support being able to move mass amounts of pets (via a checkmark selection or something). 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla