Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < For pending approval custom skins have "no" be

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shihosa
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-23 03:02:19 — Link

Hello,

When submitting a custom skin where it says "Approved" it is automatically set to "No". I would suggest it set to "awaiting" instead as having it set to "no" causes a lot of confusion and leading people to believe that it has already been rejected; especially to those who have just started the game.

I know it takes time to get to submissions but if someone submits a skin and goes back to it a few days later and sees "no" there they might think in the time has passed it has been rejected.

This is just how I felt when this happened to me so I can't say for others but I hope this helps some.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-01-23 04:05:19 — Link

I fully support this! It is a bit confusing because I don't know if my skin has been looked at or not, of if something is wrong. Then I tend to become paranoid. I would love this feature, great suggestion ^^

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• GriffinRider
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-23 17:27:49 — Link

I support this as well. I too feel that seeing "no" is confusing, and to see "awaiting" would deffinately solve the confusion.

However (Sorry, I don't want to sound against, because I'm not against your idea) last time a skin of mine was rejected, I got a message telling me so, and to recheck everything with the submission rules.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-01-23 18:10:06 — Link

I haven't had one rejected, I didn't know there was a message. Even though, I still think the status should be more clear because it is a bit confusing. But thanks for the bit of info, I didn't know :) I get to learn every day!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-01 06:11:48 — Link

Now that I'm doing skins, this feature would be really nice. To me having no means like "no", the custom skin is not accepted, and I know a lot of people get confused because of it.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla