Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Dynasty - new and unique dog sim

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Trojan
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-09 23:14:18 — Link

http://www.dynastydog.com?refid=12

"Develop your own dog breeds by starting with modern breeds, and test them in contests against other players.

Want to breed the best agility dog in existence?
What about a new line of curly-coated giant German Shepherds?
Or a breed that looks like a wolf but is the size of a Bulldog and makes a great family pet?

The game is a sandbox for your own goals. With over 150+ realistic genetically-controlled characteristics, each dog is truly an individual. Breed for temperament, uses in the field, a certain look, eradicate breed-specific diseases - or all of the above.

This is ultra realism, like nothing you’ve seen before."

Dynasty is one of the most impressive and unique new sim-type games I've seen opening in a long, long time. It's great fun to play, with a minimalistic and clever layout and playing system that lets you focus on what YOU want to do, as well as take part in site-wide goals and individual challenges to earn credits. I'm so impressed with what I've seen and experienced of the game so far, you don't want to miss this one! :D

Dynasty opened for public registration in Jan. 2015, so anyone can now create an account for free and start playing. No more waiting for invites :) By now the game is building up a good number of players, and it's starting to really develop and grow.

If/when you join I would really appreciate it if you used me as your referral, though obviously that's totally up to you. I'm Trojan #12 there - you will just need my ID number to do so.

Feel free to ask me any questions! :)

LINK: http://www.dynastydog.com?refid=12

Edit Post

Been inactive for months, but thinking about coming back for a bit..?

• Trojan
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-21 06:10:40 — Link

Updated original post - Dynasty has been open and growing as a game for a year now! :)

Been inactive for months, but thinking about coming back for a bit..?

• ras09
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-05 03:15:02 — Link

i have joined it but I dont play that much.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla