Boards < General < Creative < (3/22/2020) Monues's Skins and Apparel

Boards

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-13 18:29:07 — Link

Weird...I clicked to get notifications if someone posts in here...and I didnt get notified...

If you want a manipulation of the official base that's much easier than making a base from scratch, and I wouldnt charge anything for it (unless it is some crazy pose like that dang appy).

Since you already gave color/pattern, I would just need to know what pose you want.  

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-13 20:06:58 — Link

photo lipizza.jpeg

But with mane?

This one also appeals to me. I'll sleep on it and tell you what I decide <333

photo perfect.jpeg

I just can't decide... :(

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-14 07:11:41 — Link

The first and last one, the rearing poses I think would look best with the forward flowing mane, and I just really like rearing poses lol. Do you like the hooves planted like with the first or lifted like the last picture?

Private or public? Facing left or right? Male or smooth? Lol. Shadow or no shadow? Other random details I may be forgetting... special eye color? 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-14 10:42:17 — Link

I think a dark eye colour, please. You don't have to make it private. Otherwise... Facing right. Smooth. With shadow. Other random details -- surprise me :D

photo lipizza.jpeg

That intelligent face.. I just love Lipizzans. Isn't he lovely?

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-14 23:37:02 — Link

Before I start chopping off body parts and making it pretty, hows the coloration look? (the head will be re-shaped later to look more lipizannish)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-15 21:13:37 — Link

Lovely Monues, I can't believe it. Can't wait to see the plumy mane and tail. (Maybe its Maybelline.)

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-18 03:08:40 — Link

Not slacking, I swear, I just have a bunch of projects going on all at once.

Heres where it is at now, still pretty rough but the general pose is down. That darn back front leg, I hate it with a burning passion. Is the mane and tail good? And the head I did the best could, horn will be switched out as one of the final steps. Ears still need to be tweaked...still lots of little things to change here and there.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-18 19:58:11 — Link

Monues, he's fantastic. I'm overwhelmed. This is like Christmas!! :)) Good Christmas when you get the gift you really wanted, not bad Christmas like last year when the whole family's sick and you only have Christmas dinner two weeks later...

I can't tell you how grateful I am that you aren't making it a gold skin :333

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-20 00:38:41 — Link

Oh, what do you want the skin to be called?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-20 14:50:14 — Link

Something Lipizzaner-y, please.

Siglavy's Courbette, I think.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-20 22:37:20 — Link

Alright, it is submited and awaiting approval. I'd post a finished picture here, but I think it will be more exciting to see it once it is completly ready to be used.

Only thing is that the mane looks a little funny on bright backgrounds, like whites. This is because I had to make it stand out on the pets page background, so I added a faint outline. It looks great everywhere else though, especially on dark backgrounds.

I have it set to public, if you would like that to be changed speak now or forever hold your peace.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-20 22:45:35 — Link

Public is fine :) I appreciate this so much. It's very special. Art is such a gift, one I've always wished I'd had. Thanks, Monues.

Have a shiny horsy:

photo cabriolet.jpeg

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-23 16:05:26 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/925120

Practically perfect :3

• Kattata
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-25 12:42:59 — Link

I'm ... I'm actually considering getting a premium account partly for your skins, @Monues ;; ♥

How much would the puma skin of the skeletal cat be? I know my account's old, but I only played it for the week the premium was free and then promptly forgot about it altogether. <8D So I apologize in advance for any facepalm-worthy noobism!

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-20 00:48:47 — Link

Hey! Would a re-colour of Syglavy's Courbette cost much? As well as re-shaping the head to match the breed I'm thinking of? In which case would a Black Quarter Horse work? Here are some ref pics;

Image result for rearing black quarter horseImage result for rearing black quarter horseImage result for rearing black quarter horse

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla