Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Sticky: Check dates & activity on threads before posting!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-09-20 04:59:25 — Link

I have noticed that many posts have been bumped, or posted on lately that are outdated. 

To help us cut back on having to manually lock threads, it helps a great deal if you edit the thread title to show that it is closed, and delete the content.

Most are posts where the user has not been active within the last month (or more!), or the post has clearly expired. Please do not bump old posts unless the topic is ongoing and/or the user has been active. 

This will help to cut back on spam/dead posts and keep Giveaways and Contests that are active near the top of the boards where they can have the exposure they need. 

If you are the owner of a thread that has been locked then please PM me if you wish it to be unlocked and resumed. Simply chancing the title and removing the content of your thread will go a long way! Please understand that I locked these threads because either the thread or user has been inactive. I am more than happy to open up these thread again! 

Cheers, 

Nightingale

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-06 01:00:23 — Link

Would you please lock this thread? It still has people posting to it despite the owner not having been on in three months. http://beastkeeper.com/thread/6611 Thank you! 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla