Boards < General < Player Guides < Timain's Extensive New Player Guide

Boards

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-07 15:39:29 — Link

Thanks a lot everyone for your comments and also the messages I've been getting :)

I have updated the guide a bit, especially the part about double deviants and the Kami area and I've added a Throdama Morph section.

Any thoughts are always welcome :)

• Gryphonic
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-23 00:05:30 — Link

Thank you for the expansion to pet stats and leveling!  It's much clearer when you can see the examples laid out for each leveling strategy; what works best and what to avoid.

Oh, just from my experience, gameplay was so much more productive after building the SPSB.  It was a bit of an outlay and needed a larger stable to make proper use of, but I've been gaining exponentially more silver and materials since getting those extra explores each day... and that made it much easier to build everything else, of course.  I think it's a much better investment than the Inn early on!

• Nefertari
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-11 15:22:21 — Link

This guide is incredibly helpful for beginners like myself.  Especially the breeding part.  The tables and images brought it all together and I thank you and everyone else who had a part in it.

• kitkatq
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-17 18:54:21 — Link

Thank you so much for compliling this guide! It's a huge help!

• Hungarianhorntail
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-31 06:21:07 — Link

I'm confused 

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-31 11:15:30 — Link

Hungarianhorntail: Well, if you could let me know what you are confused about, I might be able to help you - like this it's a little bit unclear what you need help with ;)

• SolShayde
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-01 00:51:36 — Link

Thank you so much for this guide! Do you know if Throdama show up in the wild? And if so, are they flying or ground?

SolShayde

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-01 16:33:24 — Link

Thanks, I hope it was able to help you a bit =)

As for your question, no you can't catch Throdamas in the Wild, only the "basic" six: Dragon, Roc, Gryphon, Unicorn, Puma and Cockatrice. 

The only way to regularly get Wild Throdamas is to go to the Battlefield. If you capture the Center Flag point (the "Portal") for 10 hours, you get either a Throdama or a Symurgh. But as you may have noticed this point on the battlefield is highly contested all the time so it's not that easy to do. 

There used to be the option to buy wild Throdamas from events, where you would collect certain things and hand them in at the Warlock shop that opened up for that event. However, if memory serves, the last few events didn't offer the option to buy Throdamas at all anymore.. But maybe they will come back some time, who knows :)

• SolShayde
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-02 09:07:15 — Link

Here's hoping. They're rediculously expensive on the market and I'm not battlefield ready lol

Thank you so much for the help!

SolShayde

• ohwillow
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-03 05:42:58 — Link

Thank you so much for this guide.

• Lekara
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-13 03:47:02 — Link

A supremely helpful guide - must've taken a long time to write up.  Thank you very much!

• Zoinked
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-13 23:30:20 — Link

Bookmarking

• Compukatje
  • User

Posted at 2018-08-14 19:20:51 — Link

Thank you for making this guide!

I keep coming back, it is very helpful. 

Hear my purr.

• CalicoOaks
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-23 03:37:05 — Link

Thank you for posting this guide! Answers a TON of questions! Could you please update it again for 2019?

Off Track Thoroughbreds are my Passion

• CalicoOaks
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-25 18:38:28 — Link

Probably the best guide in the game. It is certainly the most complete except for Island exploration. I shall keep referring back to it. Thank you for putting this togather.

Off Track Thoroughbreds are my Passion

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla