Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Updating Fertility Shrine Genetics/Levels

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-21 01:32:42 — Link

I wish that male pets who've already donated their genetics to the fertility shrine had the option to revisit the shrine and update their information if they've leveled up or had their genes altered.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-07-21 12:10:27 — Link

It could easily abused as free Vermillion source. Fertility Shrine is free for use and even gives reward for using it. Using Fertility Shrine without any limits by any male at any time without spending breeding points and with reward for every use is too unbalanced. We have regular and private breeding offers for normal selection of breeding partner.

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-21 13:49:25 — Link

Hmm, what if this updating of genetic information would not give any reward - no vermillion, no silver, nothing? It would be basically the same as now except that people who want the best possible genetic material in the database could update the code of their studs. 

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-21 14:08:47 — Link

Oops! I forgot to specify that updating wouldn't give additional vermillion.

And this is how I get beaten to the punch by forgetting to hit post before I have to go and do something else.

Breeder of trash deviants

• sandia
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-21 16:32:50 — Link

I like this idea, I didn't know the sample would retain the info when it was given.

The shrine could ask if we want to update the genes donated. No reward is fine by me.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla