Boards < Community < Roleplay < Foxes: the Clan- open to all!!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Spottedwolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-04 06:36:14 — Link

THis is an RP about foxes.PLEASE no magic powers or stuff... this is normal

There are two Clans: Fireclan and Stormclan

I will be the leader of Fireclan. The first person to join will be leader of Stormclan

You can't killl another users character unless he/she wants to.

Only 1 character please. If your old character dies you may have a new one.

Any oposition to these rules shall be discused with me on a private message

Positions:

Fireclan

LEADER:

DEPUTY:

TOP FOX:

HUNTERs:

GUARDs: 

APPRENTICEs:

Stormclan

DEPUTY:

TOP FOX:

HUNTERs:

GUARDs: 

APPRENTICEs:

FORM:

Name:

Looks:

Clan:

Future Rank:

Family:

Story:

Personality:

Have fun :)

• Macandcheez
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-09 02:56:32 — Link

Name: Stormstar

Looks: 

Clan: Stormclan

Future Rank: Leader (I think) If not then deputy :)

Family: None

Story: Stormstar was found in the middle of the woods. He lost ALL his memory, not knowing who his parents were. He was found and brought to Stormclan, and became the leader. Each night he still wonders why he was left alone. Was it that he was not loved? Or did his parents die? 

Personality: Kind, but can be fierce if needed.

• Biscuits
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-14 02:20:55 — Link

Name: Nightgaze

Looks: http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/21448809.jpg Too big too show as an image so here is the link

Clan:Stormclan

Future Rank: Deputy please, If not is top fox fine?

Family: Dead and/or missing

Story: Not the happiest story, Nightgaze went by the name of Night as a rouge living a peaceful life with her family. When the humans came to the part of the forest she lived in they destroyed the trees kiilling part of her family and the rest went missing. Alone, Night ran off until finding Stormclan and being taken in and goes by the name Nightgaze.

Personality: Despite the incedent, Nightgaze is pretty upbeat and bubbly. She will turn on you though if missleaded in a way.

• ClippedWings
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 08:00:45 — Link

Name: StarDust, Estella or Esti

Looks: Let's see if this works, I've never done this before: Sorry if it's a bit big!

Clan: StormClan

Future Rank: Wisened Chief Hunter

Family: She believes that StormStar may just be her father, but is yet to tell him what she believes...

Story: From a young age, StarDust was abused and tormented by human captors who picked her up after a lightening strike in her home, the woods. She lost her entire family and longs to see them again, although in her little foxy heart she knows that most would not have survived. After a few months, StarDust managed to escape the clutches of man and once again made her home in the wild. From there, she taught herself the way to survive and stay alive without causing damage to herself or others. She was saved by the clan as a teen, and has grown up into an elegant albino underneath StormStar's paternal wing.

Personality: Fiercly loyal to her clan and her leader, with a heart full to the brim with a mixture of confusing and complicated emotions. She has a great understanding of the forest and many survival techniques, but is alone in this. She wishes to take an apprentice later in life and teach them the ways of the wild world they live in.

Hope this is enough.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 09:58:15 — Link

This person was last online 8 MONTHS ago. I just checked their profile.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla