Boards < General < Creative < ~*Nightingale's Skin Shop (Semi-Open Again)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 | Next »

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-12 04:51:14 — Link

Hey, I was wondering how my skin was going :D

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-06-13 04:07:11 — Link

Yes! I'll PM you :d

I don't think I care for the glasses: 

Also, update on the Warrior Cat

EDIT: OMG I JUST REALIZE THE CAT IS MISSING A LEG!!!!! WHAT?! I'll have to fix that.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Cute But Psycho
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-13 05:01:50 — Link

I love the cat and the stars. If it's possible maybe add claws?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-06-13 05:36:19 — Link

Sure! I'll add claws :) (And a whole 'nother leg that I somehow forgot o.0)

Colors look good?

• Cute But Psycho
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-13 17:25:56 — Link

The colors look great!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-06-19 05:25:44 — Link

How do these look people? 

Sorry, my computer needed to be brought in over the weekend. I think it's better now o.0 (It was stuck updating).

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-20 17:35:49 — Link

I personnally think the glasses on The hippy cat add a great touch to the look. Is it hippy themed?

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-06-20 18:39:13 — Link

Yep! And the glasses are a mix between these old Ray-Bans that I found at a rummage sale (horrible picture here, I don't really do Selfies...: http://justchasingfireflies.deviantart.com/art/New-Camera-328891485)

Really just Rose colored glasses... 

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-26 02:03:55 — Link

Oh thise are cool. I had a pair sorta like that. But not ray-bans

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-08-26 15:39:37 — Link

Hey guys, the last few weeks have been nuts. My Fiance and I finally picked a date for our wedding (been engaged for a bit) and we have been bombarded with family and planning. 

For those requests that are still standing I will finish them. At this time I am not taking new requests with the promise of a quick turn-around. 

If you want to continue to request art (I encourage it) I will get to it when things are less crazy, I need a distraction from all this Wedding planning mayhem, or can find the time. feel free to continue requesting. I intend to add some public skins in my spare time. 

Thanks all!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-08-30 03:18:56 — Link

New skin "Estrella"

Anu

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-04 20:53:09 — Link

In celebration of finally achieving my perfect crystal ponies, I want to adorn my first breedable pair with a beautiful custom skin. Thats where your amazing art skills come in ;)

I want the color effects to be like the crystal ponies in MyLittlePony. It shouldn't be copyright if we are just doing the coloring effects right? I might need to ask Angel that.

I would like a masculine and feminine version, it could be subtle changes such as eyelashes or a stockier build but I do want the slight transparency and shinyness/sparkliness.

If we followed MLP lines that would be blatant copyright so can you make your own lines? I imagine them to be magical and mystical. Shy and rarely seen. No background, I want the focus to be on them.

Payment.... I've got firebreathing dragons, Acid Spitting Cockatrices... A deviant unicorn that would be absolutely perfect for your chesnut unicorn deviants breeding project  :P

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-09-04 23:10:35 — Link

Mroww, this sounds fun! See my PM :D

• nertdm
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-14 05:19:48 — Link

.O. these are beutiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gah! if only i had the things nesecery i would totally get Ullr for my Jack Frost but sadly i is broke D:

"We humans are cold and heartless, every last one of us, from the successful business man to the tree hugging hippie we're heartless we say we're doing good when really we're not I once went to a Costco and what did i see? a HUGE amount of bottled water several yards deep the packages reaching my shoulder, and i'm tall for my age, just sitting there waiting for us americans to come and buy it, and it would probably be sitting there for weeks, when in a third world country, it would have been gone, in seconds, the amount of plastic that went into it is simply ridiculous. Us Americans making more then we need, then where does the left over's go? The trash. When it could be used to feed several third world country's. COuld be used to save some homeless children's life. In America we die of to much food, in less fortunate places they die of to little. Us humans how stupid, and selfish, and vulgar are we. Us Americans, idiots, no matter how much schooling we have. We're all so... stupid." 'We're all so stupid.' by N~

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-03-17 15:57:25 — Link

The skin will still be there :) Don't you worry. 

I'll be making more once the wedding and house buying stuff is over! I'm so busy right now!!

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla