Boards < Community < Roleplay < A Journey to Remember (Private with Dragunity)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 162 163 | Next »

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 02:26:36 — Link

"My point exactly. I believe in giving people at least one fair warning. He has gotten his, I will not stop myself from taking his life the next time he attacks me, if he ever does," Mayumi said, taking the wet towel and tapping Ece's nose, "He also servers as a warning to the other former council members. I will no longer tolerate them trying to harm me."

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 03:06:28 — Link

"Too bad I won't be here to help out..." she said with a sigh.

Don't give up hope when it seems lost

I'm a mistake, yet I'm still here

Chase after what you believe

And make every second count.  

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 03:14:19 — Link

"I will not be needing your help to take them on should they disregard the warning. They no longer have a title protecting them, and I am growing ever stronger with the increasing faith in nature. Pretty soon, I will be able to handle all of them if I need to. I will defend this home. If not for me, then for my children. I will prove that a mother will do anything to protect her young," she said, smiling as Ece carefuly slipped into the tub, "Just like you would stop at nothing to defend Alekai and Ece, I will defend my own with everything I have."

Giving Mayumi a quick nod, Ece relaxed as Mayumi gave her a quick cleaning.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 03:26:09 — Link

"Hey, I'm supposed to do that." she said jokingly.  It would be a good idea to learn how to mother children better, so she stood and watched.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 03:35:11 — Link

"Even though you are family, you are also a guest.  As such, it is expected for me to cater to your needs as a guest. Seeing as Ece is young, a free bath is within those bounds," mayumi said with a smile as she softly wiped over Ece's wings with the cloth, "I may sound old fashioned, but that was how I was raised. I also excersize the practice of making a threshold. Spirits and fae with the intent to  harm can not cross a threshold without being invited. If one does come in without intention to harm, then gain such, it will drain their power and energy unless I was the one to cause the change."

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 20:20:53 — Link

"I did not know of such things..." she said quietly.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 20:29:28 — Link

"It is not something you learn out in the forest. It is a part of magic humas still cling to, even if they know not what it does or means. It is something that only a permanant home can use," she said, taking a dry towle and gently lifting Ece and drying her off, "You will learn several qualities of magic while you are in human society. There are just as many properties of magic hidden in human nature as there are outside of it, and they don't even know the properties are there."

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 21:48:26 — Link

"I still have so much to leanr." she said with a sigh.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 22:02:26 — Link

"We all do. Even I don't know everything the humans still hold onto. When you get back, you will know more about magic properties than me. When the humans raturn to the ways of nature, they will remember the old properties they alon hold," she said, releasing Ece to go back to Goldenscale, "So, what do you wish to do with your siblings? They have been excited to see you today."

Sitting beside Mayumi, Frost, Falinx, and Gian were looking up at Goldenscale with bright smiles.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 22:28:07 — Link

"I want to do this first." she said as she picked up all of the hatchlings and hugged then all, careful not to squeeze them too hard.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 22:50:57 — Link

With a quick chirp from each hatchling, they all spread their wings and hugged Goldenscale back.

"They are definitly healthy if anything. They will grow strong, much stronger than myself," Mayumi said with a smile, then laughed, "They might even become as strong as you."

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 00:27:33 — Link

"They grew up in a strong peace. And I hope they grow strong." she said with a purr.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 00:45:14 — Link

"They will so long as the faith in nature here remains strong. If it keeps going like it is, the spirits of nature will be able to properly manifest in this cave by the end of the day. The strongest amount of faith comes from the children as they will believe just about anything told to them by and adult. The stories you and Moonlight told at the school may have been true, bt they didn't have to be for them to gain faith," she said, taking Frost's council crystal and placing it around the new Frost's neck. Taking the dreamshard from around her neck, Mayumi placed it around Falinx's neck. Finally, taking off a silver chain with a strange ring strung onto it, she placed it around Gian's neck. "It makes me sad to see the souls that each one hold, but I know this nature's way. Frost holds Frost's spirit. Gian holds the spirit of my father. Falinx hold the spirit of my mother," she said, small tears forming in her eyes as she smiled, "Each of these items belonged to their spirit's original self. The dreamshard os made from Mother's dreams, and the ring was my father's. I have a ring the watches it, given to me by him as a way for us to track each other. You know where Frost's crystal came from."

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 00:59:39 — Link

Goldenscale went silent. "It's always a good idea to have reminders of the people around you." she said quietly.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 01:27:45 — Link

"Yes, the dreamshard I had given Frost when we got married was one my father ha made for Kor to match the one my mother made for me. I think it is best if I leave it with Frost now in his death. I need not material reminders for me to remember Kor. he was my first friend and mate," she said, pulling down an old burnt picture, "i visited the cave I lost Chiei in lastnight and found this. I did all i could to restore it from the weathering it had indured. It is the only thing I need to truely remember Kor. I hadn't realized how faded my memories of him were until I found this picture." Putting the picture back on the shelf, she turned back to Goldenscale, "Now, back to friendllier subjects. How do you want to spend the day with your siblings? They already know how to walk so you wont have to worry about getting too far from them so long as you stay within sight and on the ground."

« Prev | 1 2 ... 162 163 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla