Boards < General < Player Guides < Sticky: Guide suggestions

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-03 20:39:10 — Link

What guides would you like to see in this board? Please post your suggestions.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-03 21:27:02 — Link

I would love to see some breeding guides. I know a lot of people have had great luck with degeneration and recessive genes. I was wondering if anyone would be up for writing a guide or sharing their information with us. I'm trying to start my own breeding project and wanted some pointers!!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-03 23:38:41 — Link

i would love to see tactic guides, on how to build a good squad OR maybe on good tactics to use in battle.

I have had a lot of trouble with that, and I'm sure others have too. Maybe someone who fully understanda this can create a guide for it?

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Kisara
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-10 15:01:00 — Link

How about a pricing guide or Index that includes Shops, Trades, and Offers?

“Obstacles are only obstacles if you see them as obstacles. They can also be called opportunities.”
-Tucker Max

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-10 17:18:04 — Link

Kisara: that is a good idea! It will so no one tries to scam newbies just because they don't know the price of stuff. And sometimes I don't even know the price for things. :)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• CockatriceMaster
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 01:02:36 — Link

If you would, I'd like to see a guide to the inn and the effects of each different guest (besides the money, of couse).

• black_lace
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-10 10:12:48 — Link

Hi. I would like a list of all the Combo Gene Skills please, as I don't know which Genes go together to make what Fighting Skill for future breeding.  I have only been playing for about 4 days.

Thank you.

• Puffeh
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-19 01:33:49 — Link

I would love it if someone would create a guide about creating buildings, how much items are needed for each one. What golems do and what schemes do. I think it would be very useful for everyone.

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-21 02:22:07 — Link

@Puffeh: Fyi if you haven't found it yet... http://beastkeeper.com/recipes-list. Help tab > List of recipes. Pretty much all of the info is there.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Rainbow_Raven
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-04 20:55:14 — Link

I would love to see a guide about feeding pets and how it works

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-05 01:47:42 — Link

@ Rainbow_Raven: Feeding happens automatically when the new day starts (0:00 site time). Feeding takes whatever items are in your inventory and applies that to your pets given the preferences you have selected for their feeding. You can hover over the Question Mark icons on your pets profile- that will tell you which food increases which characteristics. From there you can make changes to your pets diet by adjusting the "stars".

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-10 18:32:56 — Link

We need a guide with the price of each item in silver. A fair price that everyone would buy one for. Like magic food normally sells around 5,000 Silver. blueprints, schemes, and golems sell for 1,000 silver

Tori River

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-24 03:18:54 — Link

With the addition of the desert and other future island types I think it would be a good idea to create a guide explaining what can be encountered in each biotope.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Liis
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-31 19:58:20 — Link

After serching the Help and forum without finding good informations, I would like to see a guide about crafting:

• how to craft
  • craftebl Items ( and what are the benefits of the them) 
  • witch Items do you need 

A second Guide, I miss is about Gene combo abilities. 

• what's availabel
  • What genes do you need
  • what are the benefits

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-01 11:25:39 — Link

Look under Help -> List of Recipes to see what you can craft and why you need it. Most of the items are required for buildings.

To craft, go to Craft and Construction under Manor. In order to have craftable items, golems and recipes in your Craft and Constructions tab you will need schemes and blueprints. Click on the blueprint in your inventory then select Use  from its dropdown box.

Gene combos off the top of my head:

Counterstrike: Quickmind and Agile Paws: your pet can dodge attacks and counterattack, giving you two attack opportunities in a single turn.

Fire Breath: Fire gland and Spitting Muscle: Your dragon has Fire attack. When combined with Napalm gland you can set your opponent on fire.

Acid Spit: Acid gland and Spitting muscle: Your cockatrice has Acid attack.

Lightning Strike: Steel beak and Electrick gland: Your roc can call Lightning.

(These elemental attacks are extremely powerful and cause massive damage)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla