-Werewolf

-Kelpie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelpie

-Black Shuck http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Shuck

-Pegasus

-Xiangliu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiangliu

-Kitsunes

-Basilisk

-Manticore 

...so, what do you guys think? Although honestly it be nice seeing some kitsunes or some other Chinese mythology creatures...

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-30 02:29:51 — Link

I think most of the ones you suggested are too similar, and I think non mythical isn't right for this game.

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 03:10:18 — Link

a kelpie is a good idea! what about sprites?

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• peoplepiez
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-28 07:46:16 — Link

Maybe a Pheonix who changes animal every week like week one its a symurgh week two unicorn...

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 19:05:31 — Link

"I think most of the ones you suggested are too similar, and I think non mythical isn't right for this game."

I had the same thoughts :/

Also I don't like the idea of half human creatures (like werewolf) because it is a little strange to keep an human as pet D:

The Black Shuck seems very cool. Also the Quilin and Manticore. Phoenix would be nice too, but it is nearly the same as the Roc (without the fire thing) and it is also nothing too special.

If I hear of some cool cratures I will post it, but at the moment I have no plan what else can be suggested :/

- Valar morghulis -

• cheetah
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-08 04:07:50 — Link

hmm as a new pet how about a beast part wolf part dragon call it a.... wolfgon

• By the oceans run the master of land and water awakens. A visous preator and a gentel giant harmless as a fly.The merwolf.

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-30 19:35:09 — Link

well seeing as we already have big cats, dogs seem loigcal....

following the insect theme, perhaps a lizard of sorts? (kamodo, iguana, etc.)

• shiahalla
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-19 20:28:36 — Link

Is the Qilin also known as a Kirin? I think one of those would be great.

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-23 13:32:33 — Link

Name: Phoenix 

Genetics: Hawk sight, Quick mind, Sharp claws, Strong muscle, Strong organs,             Light bone, Flaming skin, Large beak.

Abilities: Rebirth ( after it turns 500 it builds a nest of sweet spices to be reborn from it's burning ashes), Loud shriek ( deafens enemies during battle ), Healing tears ( it has a 25% chance of healing its energy points after losing a battle ).

Rarity:??

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-23 22:37:44 — Link

We already have lykos, more breedable dog/wolf like creatures are not needed. Could always make or commision a custom skin of those other creatures and apply it to a lykos. Rainbow jars arnt that hard to come by for a few pets to have skins.

Baskilisk is already cockatrice, and someplace coding the cockatrice is called baskilisk. And, custom skins are great for adding new looks to a pet.

Swans, pheonix, can be made to custom skins. Someone has asked about pheonix custom skin, the responce from angel was "phoenix skin is fine. We don't plan to introduce phoenix as a breedable species because this creature is too specific, and it's not specific anatomy - it's, ehm, material :)"

As Seelenblut said, keeping a humanoid would be strange. Even if its made unintelligent, then its like keeping a mentally retarded person as a pet and breeding them. It just doesnt feel right. Even if just having a humanoid head. If just hinting at a human face like the shape i think it would be alright, but actual human heads and humanoids just dont feel right to me.

Quilen/kirin can be made to custom skins, i made a kirin skin a long while ago for unicorns thats available now.I should propably make an update of it.

All the custom skins is assuming you just want the look. Adding in a species takes soooo many hours and a lot of coding, a lot. Enough to make someone insane. Making a custom skin would atleast be even ground?

You should provide genes and images of all the creatures. As i think a sticky said, just saying the name isnt enough.

The one you suggested that I would like to have breedable and not just a skin would be the manticore (without human face). Need some genes worked out and some images though, and im pretty sure someone has suggested it before. Maybe colaberate with them?

Don't get discouraged, getting feed back helps weed out ideas and add onto good ones. I could work on the manticore one with you, if you are serious about doing hours to add a new species.

I would like to see Angel respond to your ideas, see which ones would be best to add to the game.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• 3@4#9
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-24 07:52:09 — Link

I agree with Monues, keeping a humanoid would be kind of creepy. And a Kelpie almost exactly a regular horse except more evil... 

-3@4#9

Yes, my username is random. I didn't know what else to name myself. 

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-26 00:05:07 — Link

How is this stupidly old thread still open? Stop grave digging lol

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-28 15:06:45 — Link

At my old forum we called it Necroposting. Thread would be locked with extreme prejudice, hehe.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla