Boards < General < Help < Sticky: Ask FAQ questions!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 19 20 21 ... 30 31 | Next »

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-06 10:42:28 — Link

Once you've used a golem recipe, you never need another one. :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• KyaCrow
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 06:34:22 — Link

Hello So I figure its been asked before but i cant find it so how does one go about using said made golems?

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 10:26:16 — Link

A golem once made will produce a certain quantity of materials or food for 10 days.After 10 days the golem will collapse and you need to rebuild it again.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-13 19:31:48 — Link

Hi, it's been a long while since I've been on here and I've checked the FAQ and didnt see the answer to this question.

How do you chage a pet's title?

Dragons and Unicorns are my favorites. But I wont say no to any of the others.

My dream Unicorn is a White Appaloosa and a Black Cream aka Silver with a Diamond Horn, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind (for a male fighter) or Genealogist (for a female/male breeder), Agile Paws, Massive hooves, Steel Bones (male fighter) or Light bones (female), Steel Muscles (male) or Gracefulness (female), Regeneration, and Fragrance (Male) or Thick Skin (female).

I am very attached to my pets. I may or may not sell, so if you want one, theres no harm in asking. If I wont sell you a pet, I will allow you to breed with them.

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-13 20:52:55 — Link

Go to your pet's profile and near the title click on this button Edit Title.

Choose another title from the list and click Ok.

Done

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-13 21:53:52 — Link

And if you want to add or change titles, go to your My Pets page and look just above your pet tabs on the right, there's a link that says Manage Your Titles.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-14 19:37:57 — Link

I accidentally traded something, can I reverse this?

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-14 19:56:27 — Link

Did you create a trade, or did you buy something? You can cancel trades you've created yourself, but if you've bought something or placed a bid, that item is basically yours (unless someone outbids you).

• SlimDipZoo
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-17 01:06:34 — Link

How can I reset my explore battles back to automatic? I do not like the fighting function of the game and prefer all activites in this to be automatic. My exploring now throws me into a battle screen. I do not like this. if I can not set things back to automatic I will quit the game. I would prefer a game without any  fighting functions at all. 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-17 09:02:13 — Link

In the middle of the four direction arrows there is a shield. Click on that to toggle between Automatic and Manual fighting on Explore.

• hannahbonn
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-20 13:21:40 — Link

Is it possible to breed a deviant Lykos?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-20 14:26:29 — Link

The lykos don't have deviant colours. If you want to see which breeds have deviant colours and what they look like, look under the Help tab and click on List of Skins.

• Kikiyami
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-10 18:50:06 — Link

I'd like to know how long it normally takes for a skin to be approved, does it take weeks? :(

• GoldenLuck
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-12 00:38:29 — Link

Hello, this might be a silly question but it is bugging me. I did do a forum check on my question and found two posts indicating that one can craft charged sticks throughout the year. But when I go to my Item crafting page, I don't find the option to create charged sticks nor Energy Portal Cells... which were there during the Tundra season.

So my question is: Was the option to be able to create Charged sticks and Energy Portal Cells taken away, or is there some other way to create them? I also don't seem able to find them in the State Sore either.

Many Thanks

Golden

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-12 12:58:35 — Link

This year they decided to take the ability to craft Tundra items away while the event is off, so we can't make charged sticks or hatch activated eggs or extract deviance. It's a bit disappointing.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 19 20 21 ... 30 31 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla