Boards < General < Help < Sticky: Ask FAQ questions!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 18 19 20 ... 30 31 | Next »

• OrcaLover9
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-16 05:49:09 — Link

Waht is Descendants of Heroes, how does it work, and can i improve it by breeding?

Just your neighborhood genetics enthusiast.  Shoot me a message if you wanna chat or trade!

• portellie1234
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-18 03:56:41 — Link

How do i make any money????

Do i just keep doing quests.. thats the only reasonable income option i can find..

in explore you dont really find anything that really helps pay for good breeding or anything else useful. Auctioning pets seems like a lost cause since everything there outcompetes my own since i cant pay for good breeding. You can adopt from the pound and capture wild pets but wild pets take money, too, and is unreliable.. pound pets rarely have anything useful to improve my position.. 

i guess i just really dont know how to make money, or maybe im putting my money in the wrong places D: someone please help..

• SiberianSnow
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-20 21:02:01 — Link

portellie, you are right. Keep doing quests and go exploring, but you can also click 'my account' tab and vote for beastkeeper.

• me43
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-05 07:41:27 — Link

Mutagen

1 Mutagen

Randomly changes one pet's gene to another. The probability of getting any new gene is equal for all genes

what is a gene?

• me43
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-06 07:29:14 — Link

how do i increse the max Energy that my horses has

• broichan
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-16 18:16:23 — Link

Is there a walkthrough somewhere on the net? I keep finding important things tucked away that I didn't understand at first and then forgot or otherwise lost track of. This isn't a complaint, mind you. My short term memory is just borked these days.

Also, savanah seems to be better than grassland for clay. Is that true or is it just luck? Has anyone compiled a list of where to look for these sorts of building items?

• Ascot
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-18 17:35:15 — Link

broichan, you should take a look at this thread for a guide regarding islands and materials found in explore. By the way, a walkthough? Meaning somewhere you could find information about the gameplay? There's a bunch of places for that, like, everything under the Help tab (particularly FAQ) and the Player Guides in forums.

• Aialize
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-08 10:37:30 — Link

Abaut Gene Power are weaker the gene are Harder it to become dominant? 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-08 12:12:44 — Link

Yup. Say if one gene's power is 40 and the other gene's power is 60, then the one with 60 will be the dominant gene.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• LoserSiecyl
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-23 20:28:18 — Link

Is there any way to cancel a pet trade/action?? oh man I can't even buyout my pet lol X( ugh 

https://www.facebook.com/LoserSiecyl/

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-23 20:39:36 — Link

If noone's bid on the pet you can go to the my auctions tab of pet trades and say cancel sale. Once someone has made a bid however, there is no way to cancel the auction.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Nytha
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-26 09:47:14 — Link

I have an item called 'essence of war'. What is it used for, or how much can I sell it?

(I don't even know where it came from.)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-06-08 04:56:38 — Link

Nytha- That item was from our first Kami event. At present, the item is pretty much retired as its use is no longer necessary. I don't believe this item will be back in circulation again- but some users may want to collect it- even though it is not really used for anything...

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Reikki
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-30 07:48:35 — Link

How long does it take before you can sell beasts you earned in the tutorial?

• Truffula
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-06 09:02:02 — Link

Is there any way to see how much items a recipe cost after you made it?  To make sure it was worth it and/or for curiosity. 

Adding: I found the answer!  http://beastkeeper.com/recipes-list

Once you learn a recipe to make a golem, can you make it again without a new recipe?  Or do you need to buy another recipe for it? 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 18 19 20 ... 30 31 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla