Boards < General < Help < Answered

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-22 16:42:22 — Link

1. Yes, you are not only allowed - you are welcome to borrow, exchange or trade pets for quests :) Why won't Beastlords leaving in the same Kingdom help each other?

2. The reasearch price is 100 for every gene no matter what option do you use: researching a single gene or all available.

3.  Actually there's no such thing as stable individual item price here. We leave to players to set the prices for items by selling them at the trades. This economics model is closer to reality and will work just because we have public trades, no matter do we want this or not. It's hard to tell what the price for every item should be right now because the economics balance isn't settled yet - we just launched and can't predict accurately the coins/items balance.

We don't plan to add user shops. We have trades with the functionality of both auction and fixed-price sales, with a search tool to find exactly what player is looking for. We're planning only to add direct trades (pet for pet, item for item).

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 04:48:54 — Link

I have a new question. Or problem.  I don't know.  ;-;

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 05:10:28 — Link

I got 15 gold as well.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 05:40:13 — Link

Check Hall of Fame please, your nicknames should be there :) This is the reward for your input and help with bugs.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 05:41:47 — Link

;-;  Aw, thanks Angel!  <3  

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla