Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < So...Where are you from?

Boards

• aggy
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-25 20:43:23 — Link

canada

• Safirfurry
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-04 02:03:30 — Link

I'm from the Houston, Texas are

- Safir

• Safirfurry
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-04 02:04:45 — Link

*area

- Safir

• CaleCorvus
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-26 04:49:29 — Link

Born and raised in northern IL - in the area that calls itself suburbs of Chicago, but really we're the suburbs of the suburbs, haha. 

• Shan
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-06 19:40:29 — Link

I'm from Scotland, but i lived in N.Ireland for a few years.

• Feyre
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-15 10:15:19 — Link

I'm from Washington. Nothing special. xD I was born in Missouri though.

• Wolfee
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-07 16:50:01 — Link

I live in Idaho, Usa... A little town which is the birthplace of television :D It's pretty small but it's really great because everyone here is really nice, it's super hot in the summer, and it gets down to around -40 in the winter, some people move down to california during the winter. We call them snowbirds XD We have a lot of farmers, my dad was a dairy farmer when he was a kid, now he's a pilot :D 

I have A TON of free pets in my free tab. Pm me c:

• Kenma
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-18 18:33:42 — Link

@seraphimimir on instagram and twitter!! check my art out

• 3@4#9
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-24 21:30:44 — Link

I like in Missouri, USA

I've been inside the St. Louis arch it's taller than the Statue of Liberty!!!

I'm only in misery when I'm not in Missouri XD

-3@4#9

Yes, my username is random. I didn't know what else to name myself. 

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-30 09:07:51 — Link

I live in Qld Australia, where i live is kinda suberbian, we have 1 acre of land and half of our yard goes into a forest where Dingoes, Kangaroos, Rock Wallabies, Kookaburras, Red-Tailed black cockatoos, sulphur-Crested Cockatoos, King Parrots, Rainbow lorikeets, Pale-Headed rosellas and many more differant kinds of animals live!! It's quite cold in the winter but REALY hot during the summer. We have a pool and live 20 minutes from the beach.

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-12 10:40:54 — Link

I live in Melbourne Australia, I have recently moved here from Utah, America. I have 3 czechoslovakian wolfdogs, 2 cats and 4 horses. Erm, one of my cats has kits(kittens) and one of my wolfdogs r about to have pups, I am an only child, and well thats about it..... :P

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• lunaticmischief
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-02 22:11:03 — Link

I am from Finland :)

• serbeena
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-20 19:38:21 — Link

I'm from Sweden ^^ It's very cold and dark here right now (I literally can't see anything but pitch black darkness and fog from my window), but it's nice and comfy inside at least :)

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-11 22:34:18 — Link

i live in Sulphur, Louisiana. Crawfish :). Pls we wearing shorts in the mddle of winter XD.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• kb1518910
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-10 16:12:50 — Link

I live in michigan. I have walked in snow up to my knees! 

I will breed 2 pumas and give you the (probably) deviant offspring.

Deviant Puma Breeder

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla