Boards < General < Creative < Sticky: Ask a Moderator

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 26 27 28 ... 36 37 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-07 09:12:43 — Link

If you made a completely custom skin for a dragon, would it be ok if the dragon's arms where connected to it's wings? 

Nevermind, I found the answere out :)

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-09 23:28:06 — Link

It takes 1-3 days for a skin to be aproved, correct? Then how come mine has been on pending for 5 days? :(

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• northbeasts
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-02 05:33:15 — Link

Is it ok to post the skins even if we use the bases? I would credit and post a link, and definitely wouldn't say it was my own art.

“Courage... is fear holding on just a bit longer.” 
― Kathryn LaskyWatch Wolf

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-01-04 02:48:57 — Link

Yes, you can post your skins outside BeastKeeper for demonstration purposes if clear copyright is provided either in comments or on the image.

• RunFromDan
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-28 19:03:34 — Link

Little question: I'm trying to make my first proper skin that I've actually put effort into. Am I allowed to blur to colour blend? I know we're not allowed to un-pixelate the skin using blur, but if it's just the colour, can I blur it?

-Find my art on twitter @Lonewander_

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-01-29 16:06:18 — Link

You can use any artistic techniques as long as the result looks decent :)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-13 10:57:27 — Link

Hey! Would these be okay?

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-02-13 17:15:32 — Link

ChaseTurnleaf, both look fine :)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-15 11:44:44 — Link

Thank you! How about these Roc ones?

• RunFromDan
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-11 19:10:08 — Link

Hey! I don't mean to pushy or a nuisance, but I submitted a gryphon skin recently.. It's been pending since the fifth of last month

-Find my art on twitter @Lonewander_

• Dragonbard
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-22 20:53:09 — Link

This may sound like a dumb question, but what would be a good site to load the image on to get it onto here?   I wanted to make some dragons based on butterfly colors with a hint of metallics, but I would need a good site to load them to get them on here.  Can I use my deviantart site or would I need something else?  I also did finish one but want to have someone look at the style before I make more.

• Dragonbard
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-22 21:15:28 — Link

Ok I think I figured it out finally. At least it will link it so you can see if it will work or not for here.  It may be a bit overdone for the metallics making it look too three d though. http://fav.me/db36ilh

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-22 22:19:51 — Link

Dragonbard, if you're on DA you can use sta.sh to upload/host images. It's like a private gallery, people can only see art if you link them to it. Example

As for your dragon skin, I'm not a moderator but would recommend cleaning up the edges - there are some blurry parts.

• Dragonbard
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-23 01:41:48 — Link

That was one trouble i was having with the actual psd format they had, the one locked layer is slightly off from the actual image layer by about one pixel which makes it look a bit blurry even if it is not.  Do you like the format though?   I can see if I can find a way to shut off that layer before loading it and see if that helps a bit.  I did make a second one too and your stash is awesome.   I will try and see what I can do on the stash too, as I have not used it a lot, and I am not selling those just listing them as demos for the game. Made this one too, I will see if I can fix that other too.  http://fav.me/db37fk2

• Dragonbard
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-23 01:45:38 — Link

Marans (#53943) wrote:

Dragonbard, if you're on DA you can use sta.sh to upload/host images. It's like a private gallery, people can only see art if you link them to it. Example

As for your dragon skin, I'm not a moderator but would recommend cleaning up the edges - there are some blurry parts.

Thank you for your advice too, and if you can tell me where it is looking the most blurry it would help too, if it was the wings or the body?   I can see a few spots that might be but hard to tell on this screen too.  Cleaned it again, could the site be pixilating it too when I load it?  http://fav.me/db36ilh

« Prev | 1 2 ... 26 27 28 ... 36 37 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla