Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Stuck mouse over on island monsters

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Teilchen
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 15:44:21 — Link

It's not a huge thing and a refresh is fixing it every time, but it gets rather annoying because it's happening quite a lot recently for me.

Win XP, Firefox 19.0.2

Screenshot attached to show the problem. The lower mouse over level information is stuck and will only go away when I refresh.

"In a highly exceptional reality the non-exceptional can, for convenience sake, be written off as paradoxically exceptional."
Murakami Haruki

(Avatar and Signature art made by Kai)

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 16:51:26 — Link

That's happened to me before, too. It stays even after I defeat the monster. I'm also using Firefox, but I forget what version.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-04-05 04:12:13 — Link

This happens to me, too. I use chrome.

Hey everyone!

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 04:19:11 — Link

Aye, ditto, happens to me too, using firefox as well. Thing seems to stick when I'm accidentally mousing over an enemy and demolish it before I move my mouse to make the tooltip dissappear.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 08:58:13 — Link

I'm pretty sure this is a browser issue and not one that the game can fix. It's just a problem with how the mouse-overs are generated and sometimes the browser gets stupid when the mouse-over object disappears without being able to be told, "when you're done mousing over this, make it go away" and since the object is destroyed, it can't make it go away.

So, this isn't so much a bug as it is just how browsers handle mouse-over objects.

Fortunately this doesn't happen very often, and re-entering explore or refreshing the page makes it go away.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-03 06:28:28 — Link

It's happend a few times. Not really a game issues just aesthetics. I was fighting a gaurdian and my cursor was where he was. The level status bar didn't show up until after I defeated him though and would not go away. Unfortunantly I was about to get kicked off the island before I took it, so please excuse that box.

Once again, just an aesthetics thing... not hindering game play.

Thanks

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• gwenfoxe
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-25 19:01:49 — Link

Me too, I use Google Chrome and it's really annoying.

• OneSmartChicken
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-06 07:32:57 — Link

Using Firefox with Windows 8; if my mouse cursor happened to be near an NPC when I attacked on Auto-battle, the hover info pops up after the move and becomes stuck. This only seems to happen when the hover-over pops up after the auto-battle has already taken place; generally because my mouse cursor just happened to be there. It's a pretty minor "glitch" and I've seen very similar things on many sites so I haven't been particularly concerned about it but I figured I'd throw it out there in case it is actually a bug. Oh and, it doesn't actually affect anything; it doesn't even seem to slow exploring. It's just there. Really. The minor-est bug in the world.

• GhostMouse
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-09 02:49:24 — Link

While exploring in the desert I hovered my mouse over a creature to check its level, then moved to fight it without moving my mouse. The green level box stayed in place... even after I defeated the creature and started moving again. I took a screenshot so you can see that the box is still there even though I'm hoving my mouse over the other creature (the one that exists). It stayed like this until I left the island.

Dragon Cave!

• Shihosa
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-21 20:44:23 — Link

It isn't really a big deal but I was curious about this when it happened. I was exploring with my unicorn when I hovered over my unicorn and the level appeared.

The label stayed up even after I took the cursor away. I tried hovering over it again and it still wouldn't fade.

I tried hovering over another creature and it's label appeared and faded but the unicorn one did not. after going to another page and coming back to the island the label was gone.

Not sure if it's really a glitch or just me. I put a moving screen shot to help show this.

http://gyazo.com/78ff7cb3adeef9d8c061437eecb426d4

• scarlitskys
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-25 17:20:50 — Link

This glitch happens when yuo hover over a defeated enemy in explore. The level box of the enemy doesn't go away in till you leave the island.

• ChildofAthena2
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-16 17:12:40 — Link

scarlitskys (#28897) wrote:

This glitch happens when yuo hover over a defeated enemy in explore. The level box of the enemy doesn't go away in till you leave the island.

that is actualy interesting

~~~ A daughter of Athena

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla