Boards < Community < Groups < Lending Pets?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 08:10:04 — Link

Are you looking to lend your pet out for crafting and quests? Do you want that pet to gain EXP as well? Or do you want to find some pets to help craft and do a quest for you? Well then you all came to the right place! :)

Here, you can post if you're lending a pet out to others to help. If you want to borrow a pet, you can either post here or send a message to the owner of the pet. I'll try to keep things up to date here, but sometimes I'll forget. ;)

Heres a form for posting

Pets and their stats:

Fee for borrowing them:

Anything else?

Thanks to anyone who borrows my pets! :D

My own filled out form:

Pets and their stats:

beastkeeper.com/pet/1046

Sharp teeth, Agile Paws and gaining more quickly from Mutagen. He's also level 50 male that would help with a lot of building stuff. :)

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/1078

Female Roc with no reds, okay stats so is also good at building stuff, and some quests.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/1076

Male Roc and can use the EXP. He's smart, and has good stats. Good with building and quests. :D

Fee for borrowing them: Free, unless its Shadow, he'll cost 1000 silvers, sorry! And all pets will have to be returned afterwards.

Anything else? If you're looking for a specific gene, I'll try to dig one up for you. If I have any with good genes I'll try to update this post. :3

Thanks to anyone who borrows my pets! :D

Hhhhhiiiiii......

I use an Ipad most of the time. It likes to correct my right words, wrong. -.- Sorry if a word is spelled wrong or just doesn't make sense.

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 08:11:04 — Link

People who are lending pets:

... maybe the first one will be you? ;)

Hhhhhiiiiii......

I use an Ipad most of the time. It likes to correct my right words, wrong. -.- Sorry if a word is spelled wrong or just doesn't make sense.

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 08:11:51 — Link

Save

Hhhhhiiiiii......

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 08:12:40 — Link

Now... Post away!!!! :D

Hhhhhiiiiii......

• Jessalinda
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 20:40:16 — Link

I'm looking to borrow a pet with 55 constitution for building purposes. I'll lend out any of my pets if someone needs one for some reason

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 21:54:03 — Link

Pets and their stats: Soren, Dagon, Chimera, Odepius and any others that I may have missed that might be useful to anyone.

Fee for borrowing them: None except that I get them back right after they are done.

Anything else?: Nope. Any of my pets I haven't listed can be used if anyone need them. I have too many to list at the moment. So if anyone needs a pet for something, send me a PM. :3

Breeder of Lykos

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 01:01:57 — Link

Added my own pets in!! I always have more, and sending one to Jessalinda. :D

Hhhhhiiiiii......

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 01:33:12 — Link

Hi!

I would like to borrow a pet for building purposes. It should have constitution 65 and strength 65.

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 07:42:44 — Link

Sending one over to Lillya! :D

Hhhhhiiiiii......

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 16:59:10 — Link

Oh well..... wanted a pet for building...but it will tak time to get everything together...so I´ll call in  later!!

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-09 17:15:36 — Link

YAY...ready for building my stable lvl4!! Just need a pet with strength 70 and constitution 70.

Would be wonderfull if one of you could send such a pet over! Thank you!  :D

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-16 09:48:44 — Link

Thank you Icicle! I´ll send her back when she´s done the building :D

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-24 10:24:53 — Link

Hello!! I have a couple of differant pets that I am willing to lend out for quests, as long as I get them back AS SOON AS THEY ARE DONE!!!!!!! And if they aren't I WILL tell the developers ect;

Pets and their stats: Unicorns, Rocs, Symurgh, Cockatrices, and I will soon hae a Lykos from ChaseTurnleaf.

Fee for borrowing them: 0-100 silver, depends on their level/stats/genes ect

Anything else?: GIVE THEM BACK AS SOON AS YOU ARE DONE

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-24 10:25:36 — Link

btw that was meant to be have not hae

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• Purplepixie1992
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-21 00:56:01 — Link

Looking to borrow a pet with 60 constitution as well as 100 stone , wood, and clay. will send pet back as soon as im finished. also wont need the pet for at least 2 weeks

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla