Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #2

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-13 00:30:54 — Link

Old Manuscripts

It is well-known that the majestic cities of the Old Empire were build with the help of Golems - the artificial creatures created from inanimate matter. Although the secret of creating the Golems was lost at the times of the Great Flood.

The Council of Mages discovered that the key to the animation of inanimate substance lies in the ancient manuscript which could escape destruction in the flood. The Council calls on all of the Beastlords to pass the found parts of the manuscript to the Municipal Scriptorium. When all of the parts will be collected, the Mages will be able to restore the principle of producing these industrious beings. Magicians promise to make a copy of the new Golem schemes as a reward for all Beastlords who will help by giving the manuscript parts to the Scriptorium.

We're happy to introduce the new features!

• Gray Jar allows you to remove the custom skin from your pet and revert it's color to the natural one. You can buy it in the State Store or find on the islands.
  • You can build a Reserve which will take your retired pets to leave in peace for the rest of their days. The pets sent to Reserve can't be returned back.
  • You can view the list of pet's offsprings by clicking a link on the children count in pet's profile.
  • On the Arena you can see the type of battle application next to the pet's name.
  • You can use Blueprints and Schemes up to 5 times to reduce the Silver Coins cost of construction by 10% for each used scheme.
  • The items used in events (like parts of Manuscript) has their own menu tab and don't take the place in the Warehouse.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-13 01:12:24 — Link

Wooh! Thank you for listening to our suggestions and also for implimenting new and awesome things!!! :) This sounds great! All excellent features!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NiteThorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 01:20:05 — Link

This is awesome! I can't wait to find the Manuscript pieces, and I love the Reserve/offspring updates.

Exhibited Sim: YukiBaby #23145

FanFiction: xXFrostKittenXx #4390707

A few bits of silver is nothing in real life...but it can be the difference between a stable expansion and limiting your breeding goals.

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 01:34:12 — Link

Oh, wow! Thank you so much 8D these are all awesome updates! 

* Winter is coming *

• Gwinni
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 02:32:08 — Link

Awesome =D 

It's so great to see you listening to players and implementing suggestions. Being an ex howrse player it is fantastic to see! 

Thank you for the new features =)

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 15:39:46 — Link

These changes are very exciting. This game (which is already great and has loads of potential) is progressing with so well!

Thank you so much. :D

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 13:17:31 — Link

May I ask how we send the pets to the Reserve? I notice its in buildings, but greyed out. I've searched and I'm not able to find the blueprints for the Reserve - and I think making it something we have to build is a bad idea - so how do we do this-?

* Winter is coming *

• tallman
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 14:31:04 — Link

You have to build it. I found the blueprints in Scriptorium during exploration.

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 15:10:22 — Link

Ooooh.

* Winter is coming *

• Teilchen
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 16:49:00 — Link

Would there be a way to slightly up the chances for the manuscripts? They should be hard to find, but I get the feeling it's a bit too hard right now. xD

As can be seen here, people are exploring as hard as they can with 20,30,50+ pets, whenever they have energy, but so far only 2 parts have been found. Not saying it should be easy, but the guardians for the treasure chests are already that hard to beat, that your average pet has a really hard time getting to 1-2 treasure chests in 5 runs, if even. If there is only like a 2% chance of getting a manuscript out of it, we could be in for a couple of weeks here.

If that was intended, never mind this comment. ;) If it wasn't, maybe up it ever so slightly if by the end of the week it's still stuck at 2?

"In a highly exceptional reality the non-exceptional can, for convenience sake, be written off as paradoxically exceptional."
Murakami Haruki

(Avatar and Signature art made by Kai)

• Karia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 14:45:25 — Link

Wow.Nice changes.XD

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla