Boards < Community < Roleplay < Neptuneclans truoble (started)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Rumbleclan
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-09 20:02:28 — Link

we are ready to start and remember the rules from the sign up

• Rumbleclan
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-09 20:03:23 — Link

----------•Śtårt•------------

• Rumbleclan
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-09 20:09:19 — Link

As storm fur lay with half fish grooming the old Tom he purred" mouse brain elder your fur is all knotted" 

as stormfur made a nice retort half fish sunk his ragged claws into the ground below him they were on land so they could have some peace "well I dont care my joints are always in pain"

"you poor elder well let's get back into the water now"

"fine " the grumpy elder grumbled waddling into the water and diving in beside stormfur taking a breath water flowed through his lungs and he swam into the elders den and lay down his fur flying everywhere

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-09 20:17:25 — Link

As rainstorm surfaced she waddled onto land and stared at the two leg farm in the distance turning her head she saw half fish and stormfur plunge into the water walking to the edge she plunged into the tiny lake and swam into the warriors den bumping into frosty lake

• Happypup
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-09 20:23:53 — Link

As weight crashed into him frostylake woke up in a flash u sheathing his claws he raked them down rainstorm back

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-09 23:49:25 — Link

As claws raked her back she hissed in pain as blood began crowding the Warriors den in pain she began swimming to pebblepools den

sharkrunner grabbed foggyfire as the two fought he slammed her to the ground and hissed she looked frightened  backing up he purred "told you I'd win" 

"you cheated" 

"did not" sharkrunner leaped up then turned his head black stuff was rolling down the hill towards the lake

rainstorm surfaced just to clean herself as she walked out blackness enveloped the lake

• Rumbleclan
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-14 04:01:49 — Link

As blackness swarmed the lake lake star evacuated evry cat 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla